Why is C-40/Blackfoot nap such a dishonest coward?

Synaesthesia

C-40/Blackfoot nap is a coward because he doesn't dare post in the Wacky Minefield thread for Mentalist's Birthday.

He's dishonest because he's trying to draw attention to himself instead of wishing Menty well.

He's also dishonest and a coward for spamming speak freely and "getting away with it".

More to come.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
This thread is reserved for people's opinions about C-40/Blackfoot nap's dishonesty and cowardly nature.

its 'blackfoot NAP' duummmmmyyyy. i came to 'troll kingdom' as 'bertshocka', an account shared with 'dershocka' and i had shared.

'dershocka' gifted our 'bertshocka's' account to 'brickvader', who then changed my handle to 'blackfoot NAP'. who then reinstated 'ceejay'' who was banned years before i came along.

in other old man. stop lumping 'blackfoot NAP' and 'ceejay' together without dicussing 'dershocka' and 'brickvader' you pathetic snitch.

Synaesthesia

C-40/Blackfoot nap is a coward because he doesn't dare post in the Wacky Minefield thread for Mentalist's Birthday.

We're not talking about your fake account Blackfoot nap

:bigass:

Synaesthesia

You tell us. This thread is between A: me, and B: your main, so C: yourself out the door, pathetic dishonest coward.

Your services are not needed in this thread, and you will not be responded to going forward.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya, cunt hypocrite.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
its 'blackfoot NAP' duummmmmyyyy. i came to 'troll kingdom' as 'bertshocka', an account shared with 'dershocka' and i had shared.

'dershocka' gifted our 'bertshocka's' account to 'brickvader', who then changed my handle to 'blackfoot NAP'. who then reinstated 'ceejay'' who was banned years before i came along.

in other old man. stop lumping 'blackfoot NAP' and 'ceejay' together without dicussing 'dershocka' and 'brickvader' you pathetic snitch.

Synaesthesia

So tell us all Wilson....Why are you such a pathetic coward?

fishing-swallog.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
are your panties wet, soggy bottom?