Why is C-40/Blackfoot nap such a dishonest coward?

Alyssum

I think the best part was watching you search through years of old posts looking for mine to roll eye. You stopped posting about midnight (as usual) and then spent the next hour and a half searching through very old Speak Freely posts just to roll eye a few of mine LOLOLOLOLOLOL Had you working it til way after 1am.

Nice job, me.

How'd that work out for you, fucking dishonest coward?

:bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Next time anyone posts in the "is it fair" thread, I'll screen what they've been doing behind the scenes as a response.

I just wonder why the account is such a dishonest coward? It makes unfounded accusations while it's sneaking around doing the

exact. same. thing.

are your panties wet, faggybottom?

Syn says you never wash them out after ejaculating repeatedly into them.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:D must be endemic to the breed....(the white chest heairs I mean)

Sin...that isn't short for 'synesthesia', is it?
;)

shovel.jpg

:wtf:
I think the best part was watching you search through years of old posts looking for mine to roll eye. You stopped posting about midnight (as usual) and then spent the next hour and a half searching through very old Speak Freely posts just to roll eye a few of mine LOLOLOLOLOLOL Had you working it til way after 1am.

Nice job, me.

stop your whining cunt and take it like a man.

what's your roll eyes count alyssum?

you making a high-pitch jack-off moaning sound doesn't make sense.

do us all a favor and shut tha fuck up.

your following a 80+ year old dead beat who's going to be dead by this time next year.

jack

Wow, this thread got pretty funny, pretty fast!

jack

Nice job, me.

Not very well, it seems

jack

sad-crying.gif

jack

jack

Nice job, me.

This explains why Charles J Wilson/C-40/Blackfoot nap is a dishonest coward.

Synaesthesia

blackfoot NAP said:
no! its your funeral. i could easily take back the media center and the badlands.

something you don't want.

keep your socks fucking around with me 'vappooper' and find out how i roll."

I "C" how you roll you pathetic coward. All talk. I'll fuck with you all day and you won't do a fucking thing about it.

Why?

Because you're a pathetic, dishonest coward. Also because you know just like last time you threatened to "take over" you got it shoved deeply up your ass so far you blew snot out of your nostrils. Fuck with me some more and I'll show you what "taking over" really means.

How's that -14k reaction score treating you, coward?

and another thing.

You're also a bully that's been kissing my ass crack deeply since I took up this lunch bet with Devilman and Yahooee.

Suck my cock some more in front of everyone you failed black bastard.

jack

Awesome post!

jack

sad-crying.gif

jack

Here, have a jar of this, Butthurt Cream Boy.
MAIN.jpg

Synaesthesia

jack

blackfoot NAP said:
no! its your funeral. i could easily take back the media center and the badlands.

something you don't want.

keep your socks fucking around with me 'vappooper' and find out how i roll."

I "C" how you roll you pathetic coward. All talk. I'll fuck with you all day and you won't do a fucking thing about it.

Why?

Because you're a pathetic, dishonest coward. Also because you know just like last time you threatened to "take over" you got it shoved deeply up your ass so far you blew snot out of your nostrils. Fuck with me some more and I'll show you what "taking over" really means.

How's that -14k reaction score treating you, coward?

and another thing.

You're also a bully that's been kissing my ass crack deeply since I took up this lunch bet with Devilman and Yahooee.

Suck my cock some more in front of everyone you failed black bastard.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
doodoo.gif
doodoo.gif
doodoo.gif
doodoo.gif