Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
chris.gif

Aquehonga

Un Banned
How much more of Aquederp will we see before Daycare swallows him up?

DC's certainly comin' my way again Faith Boy. As surely as heaven ain't ever comin' your way:p Or hell:rolleyes: Nor purgatory:phprolleyes:

:mad:You smileyphobes ALWAYS get your way with me:pissed:

PS: Rubber-dub-Yub, enjoy your User CP while you still have one:rofl:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If my entrance into heaven was dependant on my works, you'd be correct.

I was only kidding anyway. You're probably a better Christian than I am and I'm probably equally if not more perverted than you. My previous post was more along the lines of something my mom would say when she caught me doing something she didn't approve of.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Internet Troll & Obnoxious Bitch ARE Cowardly Dork :pickle: sockpuppets.

Isn't IT OBvious:phpquestion:

No not at all, the only "pickle" OB is in is in her relationship with Flaglerchat. Man, I should feed you to him, that would teach you a lesson.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
No not at all, the only :pickle: OB is in is in her relationship with Faglerchat. Man, I should feed you to him, that would teach you a lesson.

I wrote jack upthread, NOT a [you] tag Mr Ass:p

:pickle:'s fooling YOU:

ALL OF YOU

Dorkhead DID leave. Left, regrouped, & is now BACK using new tactics, 2 of them being his new socks IT & OB.

Why you defending Rubber-dub-Yub the Cunt:phpquestion: He needs no help. He has :jesus: on his side.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I wrote jack upthread, NOT a Loktar tag Mr Ass:p

:pickle:'s fooling YOU:

ALL OF YOU

Dorkhead DID leave. Left, regrouped, & is now BACK using new tactics, 2 of them being his new socks IT & OB.

Why you defending Rubber-dub-Yub the Cunt:phpquestion: He needs no help. He has :jesus: on his side.

Again, Pickle is too busy with RL to even post on his on board(except for a very brief rare appearance).

And calling Yub a cunt is hilarious considering you're such an annoying cunt. Hypocrisy thy name is Aquehonga.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Aque, tell me. Where did this Pickle fetish come from?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Again, :pickle: is too busy with RL to even post on his on board(except for a very brief rare appearance).

And calling Yub a cunt is hilarious considering you're such an annoying cunt. Hypocrisy thy name is Aquehonga.

Be more skeptical of :pickle: Otherwise YOU'LL be the one who gets dilled.

:mad:Yubbles helped :pickle: have me kicked off LoNAF:pissed:

Aque, tell me. Where did this :pickle: fetish come from?

DON'T be dismissive of :pickle: Be wary of him. Or else he'll be dilling YOU sooner than later.

He ran out of cucumbers.

:mad:DEATH TO CUCUMBERS!:pissed:

:pickle:(s)->:beamcannon:<-Aquehonga