Why would someone wank in a moterway service station?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Do people really think, damn this has been a long drive, I'll just pull off here, hmm pull off, there's a thought!

In case you are wondering how I knew, the shadows on the floor in the cubical left very little doubt.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
It is one of life's unsolved mysteries.
Pretty nasty place to want to expose your family jewels for very long, IMHO.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Well, sometimes the signs can be very suggestive. Like in Western PA, wher you have to go through Blue Balls to get to Intercourse. You'd want to stop in Bird-in-Hand as well!

(all actual town names in Pennsylvania)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Got to wank somewhere.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Maybe they'd just seen Emma and Anna driving down the motorway together, holding hands and kissing? You'd need an immediate wank too!

CaptainWacky

That sounds likely.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Someone edited the Title of this thread while I was refreshing.

CaptainWacky

Who cares?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Why would someone work in a moterway service station?

whisky

Boobie inspector
A moterway is a high speed, multi lane road that cuts accross the country, in theory you can drive at speeds of 70+ miles an hour all the way to your destination, but since the roads cut across the middle of nowhere, there is literally nowhere to go if you need food or a toilet, so every 50 miles or so there is a service station, which usually has shops, resteraunts, toilets and a motel.

Typically everything costs twice as much there, because you literarly have nowhere else to go if you want something.