Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

William Shatner is a JOKE

Rov_is_a_Fag

FREAK. Your day is coming you over-the-hill-boozehound-gay criminal head of the GAy Mafia.

Geez............stick to sucking dicks.

For the love of Christ Cassie...............have you seen his fat, bloated ass on the expedia commercials?? how about hotels.com?? He is connected to a whole bunch of commercials. Perhaps I should send them a copy of my report so they know what kind of cocksucker they have representing their companies.

*SHUDDERS* have you seen the commercial for hotel.com where he goes up to this young chick and puts the moves on her behind the counter??? It totally grossed me out!! What were the producers of the commercial thinking?

Geez...........those people in Hollywood become more and more decadent with every passing day. They have over-saturated the market with sex, nudity, dirty old men hitting on young girls.

Did you guys see the commercial??? where Shatner gets behind this girl and puts his hand over hers on the mouse when she is trying to look something up on the compooter?? It is totally gross.

I'm sure he'd think the same of you, drunk, old, divorced woman.

He knows horses. He knows "rode hard and put away wet" when he sees it.

Tamar_Garish said:

Well, I know that you know..........Dawn Brown and Shatner.........the has-been, over-the-hill trekkie who has been reduced to idiocy in the sleazy commercials he does. ROFLMAO!!!! What a JOKE!!

Maybe dawnee will be able to shed some light as to your identity when I git her in court. Talk about ridden hard and put away wet!! This chick is going to be a total joke in court cause she is so stupid she will try to perjure herself and then I will pull out all the "stuff" I have. You know how that goes Tamar.........once you are caught in a lie your credibility is totally destroyed. She will tell more than one lie and I will catch her in all of them.

Tamar_Garish said:

Tamar................8/5/05...........Pop Quiz.............Who took the TrollKingdom board down on that date?? Who has the records?? In addition to the District Attorney of Putnam County TN ?? the D.A. who has been thrown out of office and is under investigation by the TBI/FBI and the DOJ?? Who else has the records?? What are the names of the two private citizens?? Who is the hacker who hacked the hack?? I timed it all Tamar........I made sure I had double insurance on that one, just in case the D.A.'s office did what they did like I thought they would. Think hard........put your feelers out, you seem to know EVERYTHING. Axe Sardy if this board was taken down on 8/5/05, axe him who did it, axe him why he threw me in DayCare after I emailed him and told him what happened. The posts on this board have since been removed but I screen captured them cause I took them to a private citizen in addition to other stuff.

NOW GIT OUT THERE AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN FIND!!! I WOULD TRY TO CONTACT SARDY IF I WERE YOU!!!! NOT THAT IT WILL DO ANY GOOD!! LOL!!! I KNEW ALL OF YOU WERE DIRTY, I HAD TO WORK THIS SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU. I GOTS THE MEDICARE, I GOTS THE HACKS...........I GOTS LOTS!!!! I PLAY MY HAND AT THE RIGHT TIME.................

TIMING IS EVERYTHING.

I THINK FBI IS CORRECTO MUNDO!!! THE TIME IS NOW.............YOU ARE ALL SCREWED MORE THAN YOU REALIZE.

How do you think I got Steve's name?? the guy who forged a criminal charge and previous arrest record on me via fiber optic cable?? he is going to set a legal precedent!!! thats what they tell me.

Steve from IBM.............he is here in Austin!!! Yeah!! my lawyer in Nashville hired a private investigator who found out a lot of information too!! Thats why he contacted Mentalist and was given the proverbial bird!! I really can't blame Menty for doing it cause they should have acted on that information immediately and all they did was turn it to the Attorney General in TN who probably another dirty asshole who needs to be thrown out of office. Yeah.................how do you like those apples Tamar?? All these people can be subpoena'd.

Dawn Brown
Jack Burden
Mike Davis
Steve.................IBM!!!!! BINGO!!!! HE IS THE DIRTIEST BASTARD OF ALL.........MY ACE IN THE HOLE!!! This guy is in his 50's, a Ph.D. in Engineering for IBM!! How is this going to look for them???
Sanjay/Jeanine
Robert Layman

the list goes on.......................