Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

William Shatner is a JOKE

^^I have made a lot of them laugh..........it was my intention from the beginning! Laughing is better than crying.

Tell me something Tamar.........are you the same person who has always posted with this handle?

Hi Cassie! I wish I could post in the Mine Field but I guess it doesn't matter. I am doomed to DayCare FOREVER!!!!

John Titor.............interesting.
Alberto Gonzales.................very interesting. habeas corpus!! so he is saying that American's can be denied the right to a fair trial. I guess that is why I was denied one. Well..............I for one, am a believer in Alberto Gonzales using the paper our Constitution is written on as toliet paper.

There you have it folks.............we are no longer afforded protection under the Constitution. Don't believe it can happen to you? it will and you will become a believer at that point.