Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

William Shatner is a JOKE

biglaugh.gif

DAmn.............I have spent so much of my life playing this SAD, TIRED, DIRTY game with you people it has become a source of amusement for me. Be careful about squashing the little people Tamar...................you never know when they will rise up then smack you down to ZERO.

Can you imagine what will happen if MSNBC gits a hold of all this dirt on you guys??????

OH WAIT!!!!! They have!!

biglaugh.gif

Now what am I going to do to make myself laugh??

Phase 2

This is going to be a whole new game!!

as if the Obstruction of Justice, False/Forged Criminal Charges, Constitution Rights Violations, Entertainers Doing Stupid Pet Tricks, Compooter Hackings/Invasions, Death Threats, Gassings, Attempt & Conspiracy, ID theft including VA, Drugs/Sex/Rock & Roll, TREKKIES, Libel/Disparagement, Civil Liberties Violations, Public Corruption, IP something??? something???

Oh yeah.................Invasion of Privacy.............Peeping E-Tom's.

Operation JillianBacardi

Operation AmyScotch

Operation ConniLingus

Operation FeFeRoissy

Operation FederalAgent007

Hey Tamar!!! You want to know how stupid all of YOU are??? Having another idiot criminal on your team........Dailey. I pulled out what I have on he and his band of criminals this morning. In addition to the emails between he, I and a Detective at the Cookeville Police department I got a little tour to the back of their tire store when I paid him a visit after his death threat. He is on par with the rest of you and one of the biggest liabilities you have......I can't imagine why he would get involved in this except his step-mother works/worked at UCHRA where Tim and his girlfriend work. YEP!! There are several connections that would make since now that his name has come up.

This kid is a complete and utter failure punk who is probably a high school drop-out, the only talent he has is his penchant for criminal activity and compooter hacking.

The last time I checked computer hacking, invasion of privacy, intrusions are illegal. He has a Satellite dish which makes his hackings foil-proof..........or so he says. Remember when I posted about Charter Communications monitoring my account after I said someone was hijacking my emails during my divorce??? I was going to leave him out of it cause I thought he was another dumb hick that got suckered in.

This is going to be GOOD.

Tim took me to their trailer in Baxter one time to buy Christmas candy from her. She makes delicious fudge!!! Someone should do a background check on the whole bunch of them............I'm sure you will find some interesting things.

Dailey...........why did your step-mom relocate to TN??

Tamar_Garish said:
Operation Mental Retardation

You got one thing right Tamar!! You guys are as mental as they get!! What do you think about this.............let's call Dawnee's daughter up on the stand to axe her if she ever witnessed her mother smoking pot or sleeping with a married man while she was present in the apartment???

It would make for some high-anxiety DRAMA!!! Contributing to the deliquency of a minor.

The BIGGEST difference between you guys and me..........I trolled really hard, I did whatever it took, I said whatever in order to GIT information. I never took any of my stuff offline into real life like you guys did.

NOPE................I passed everything on to a federal agent. YEP, I felt it was the best thing to do, give him info, let him wade through it, inform him of my unorthodox trolling methods, yet cover my ass by giving this stuff to law enforcement.

and the IRS

kind of like they do on Perverted Justice!!

you see what I am saying Tamar??.........you see where I am going with this?? I took my findings to law enforcement, federal agencies, DOJ, lawyers..........people like that. It was up to them what they did with it but my greatest asset was DS..........I gave him EVERYTHING.

Now............axe yourself this, why would I give this stuff to the feds if I was doing anything criminal?? I wouldn't. Did you guys volunteer anything to the feds?? law enforcement?? I talking about the truth.

I have a paper trail going back to more than 3 years ago!! YEP.......I have names, law enforcement agencies I have tried to involve, witnesses, correspondence, screen captured posts, threads, names, phone numbers, pictures.................I HAVE REAL DATA...........I HAVE BACK UP..........I HAVE WORKED HARDER AND SMARTER THAN YOU ASSHOLE CRIMINALS AND I HAVE ONE HELL OF A DEFENSE. ALL I NEED IS A JURY AND YOU PEOPLE ARE TOAST.

In conclusion I would like to say.............I am more intelligent, I know how to cover my ass, I tell the truth and I have the upper hand.

Try to Squash that.

William Shatner

Is Shatner part of the movie pirating bidness that Dailey is engaged in?? They had quite the operation in the back area of the tire store.........they even showed me how they did it!! It all went over my head since I have never even used a CD burner.