windows 7

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Good my son. Letting out all of your insane ramblings now will help you come to terms with the future. Maybe you should shoot for another 5 paragraph scramble just in case you suspect you're losing this one.

Soon, I will allow you to sit down and relax.

'Daddy'? 'Son'? Someone's desperation is there for all to see.

5 paragraphs is too much for you, for your scrambled intellect would dare to argue that there are in fact NOT 5 paragraphs, but perhaps only 2 of them. Such are your very own contradictory statements.

Why not simply admit you were PWNed, and get on with your life, rather than resort to silly psychobabble whereupon you seek so very desperately to turn the tables, as it were? Perhaps you should get back to working on Windows 7, as you claim? AFter all, wouldn't your employer, Microsoft, become angry that you are sitting upon your ass, wasting their money being trolled by an individual who does not seek to troll anyone but ends up doing so because everyone he runs into is so fucking stupid?

YingSawSay

I'm high
Hmmmm....maybe I DID abuse you as a child and simply blocked it out. It's the only thing that makes sense.

But I agree with you SaintLucifer, I am your cockmaster.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Hmmmm....maybe I DID abuse you as a child and simply blocked it out. It's the only thing that makes sense.

But I agree with you SaintLucifer, I am your cockmaster.

Oh, you are admitting to me that you are gay? I suggest you seek out VKD. He is a faggot who thinks he is a lawyer. He likes the cock as much as you do.

Now I see why you keep posting in my direction. You are seeking to gain my interest, in the hope of gaining sexual relations. Sorry little boy, I don't swing that way.

YingSawSay

I'm high
Am I admitting that I possibly abused you as a child? Yes, it's possible. The important thing now is for us to work through it. So for my part, I promise not to abuse you any more and then convince you it's your fault. Deal?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Am I admitting that I possibly abused you as a child? Yes, it's possible. The important thing now is for us to work through it. So for my part, I promise not to abuse you any more and then convince you it's your fault. Deal?

Ah, so you clearly admit here that you like diddling little boys.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I didn't like what I did to you. But it was all your fault.

So, a little boy walks around in his underwear, you get turned on and immediately begin to suck his tiny cock, and it is HIS fault? Further display of your incredible 'logic'. Much like how a human can still live without blood.

Ishcabittle

Mac OS X uses the Unix kernal, yet it is not Unix.
Fail.

No, it does not. It is SIMILAR, but it does not in any way use the Unix kernel. Come back when you have more, my child. I would suggest you read about XNU.

hhk593fxpn8inphtvljy.png

Mac OS X uses the Darwin UNIX kernel, version 9.6.0. Leopard, OS X 10.5, is certified as Open Brand 03 registered UNIX product.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_UNIX_Specification#Mac_OS_X_and_Mac_OS_X_Server

So, in essence, being wrong about this one thing invalidates anything else you have to say about kernels, versioning, computers, operating systems, or anything really.

Ishcabittle

i use MacPorts (just "port" in the command line) to snag all of the linux binaries that i've become used to using on the phone; wget, lynx, alpine, irssi, etc. It's also fun to take a stock OSX install and pull all of the open-source server software to make a actual server, without having to spend $1000 on the server license.

but i have to admin, when i first installed macports, i did show my office mates all of the silly console based apps like, "OMG Y'ALL I'M READING MY MAIL IN TEH COMMAND LINES".

Ishcabittle

doubtful. eggs, can we get a weigh-in here? how often do you use linux (any distro will do, just so we can get a sense)?

Real nerds use Ubuntu.

i thought that Ubuntu was the "easy" linux, easy to install, good GUI tools so you didn't have to command line that shit too often, etc. I would have guessed a "real" nerd to use FreeBSD, SuSE, or something arcane and obscure. Ubuntu is the linux that people use when they want to start getting into linux.

So, in all practicality, "real" nerds use all sorts of operating systems and applications to get the real work done. nerds with chips on their shoulders about their preferred OS are generally the only ones who declare any one OS better than the other.

different strokes, different folks.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Sure, you COULD actually respond to him in a reasonable, understandable manner, or you COULD join in with me and make this thread even harder to read by posting mostly unrelated material from the OpenBSD website in response to everything YingSawSay says.

Jeez, man.