Wordforge begins to crumble

Weevil

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
mmmmmmm dla.... it's what's for breakfast.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Initiate jack, as per your duties as a soldier of the Dual Liberation, please report to the DLA barracks on WF.

Premier Colonel Dual

jack

I have no access to WF

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Yeah. We care. :lol:

jack

Your board is really weird. I like you and all but WordForge is just different for me.

Seph

Retired Account
every1 is too uppitiy for me there, if you dont conform, or be a mindless automaton your instantly outcasted.

Krieg1981

Deathlord.
^I really enjoy the place, although if you swing too far to the left the usual suspects will destroy you. Unfortunately, I think that may have a deleterious effect on membership.

Seph

Retired Account
i mean i didnt go out of my way to be different, just say what i thought, and they all talk to me like im a cunt, bar 1 or two posters, as well as i get told to fuck off back to tk a lot. nauses me, i just want the freedom to post as and when.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I used to attack their more verbal members on sight here, including negging. Not that I dislike the place, it was just tradition, much like the neg-hazings I used to hand out to n00bs.

Now I don't bother any more. There are a few twats there, as there are here, but fact is a lot of them are alright, as they proved when a few decamped here for a period last year.

What is obvious, is the level of traffic on their board has decreased significantly over the last 12 months. Our dropped at least a full year before that, so I guess they had a few more loyal members than here, what with it being arguably a board with more direction. This isn't unique in our little group of boards, however.

So yeah. Meh, and shit.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Starguard to kill a thread in one post?

More at 11.

Weevil

Yeah. We care. :lol:
Claiming you've conquered something or someone is a valid form of being a twit. Like asking someone if they are mad and telling them to calm down, until they actually get mad.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I have no access to WF

Nor do I, and Tamar disabled cunt specifically stated to me I never shall, ever again. Such is the power I have over her. She fears me over there. I destroyed her over there so many times it became boring. The last time she banned me, it was because I had started a revolt against her, without even trying.