Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wordforge begins to crumble

He's been trying to pass off that lie for years now. Luci is like that senile, drooling relative you just smile and nod at no matter what they say because it really doesn't matter or make any sense.

Hell. He's been unbanned for years himself...like two owners ago or something. :lol:

Come on Luci...show me you still care with a cripple joke...that's a good boy.

It's nice that Turdforge was willing to play host to the Dyke and Lesbian Alliance for a while.

gimpgirls-2b.jpg

You are an idiot. That was TWO YEARS ago. They allow the .ca addresses now, you dumb shit, ONLY because I have yet to set foot in there, or even attempt to re-register. They are fully-aware I have so PWNed the fuck out of that site that they feared me so much they banned an entire company (yahoo). Now, get your mouth back around my cock, bitch, and do refrain from posting about things you know nothing. Ask the ELLIE guy, or whatever his name is, I forget, WHY he could not post to me via e-mail, when he was to tell me that he had contacted my ISP to complain about me? The fucker was so stupid he forgot he had me blocked.

He's been trying to pass off that lie for years now. Luci is like that senile, drooling relative you just smile and nod at no matter what they say because it really doesn't matter or make any sense.

Hell. He's been unbanned for years himself...like two owners ago or something. :lol:

Come on Luci...show me you still care with a cripple joke...that's a good boy.

STILL working hard to unblemish the site's record, are you? I recall mentioning to the very people here and TV that your site had banned ALL Yahoo addresses. I know because others PMed me stating that I was correct. Your post here is nothing more than damage control. You are just angry that I so PWNed your ass that you banned me on site every time I returned, UNTIL you ended my returns by banning ALL Yahoo e-mail addies. I know because your buddy Eldon or whatever let me know that it is because he was banning Yahoo addresses was the reason he contacted my ISP. I had forced him to do something he did not wish to do, therefore I was 'harassing' your site. This is EXACTLY what he told my ISP. A buddy of mine, who works at my ISP, was laughing when he saw the e-mail from him. It was too funny. He immediately deleted it, but of course. Can't have my ISP blocking me from your shit site, in case I wish to drive you and your moronic buddy into yet another frenzy. Eldon, or whatever his name is, was seriously angry with me. In one e-mail, he was 'screaming' that I had no right to upset YOU. Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You were upset, were you? Now THAT was funny. A crippled, retarded cunt, upset ON THE 'NET. *ROTFLMAO* Someone needs to roll herself outside once in a blue moon.

P.S. My buddy and I KNOW you are watching for ANY URL from my ISP. I won't tell you how he knows this, but just agree with it, and shut the fuck up. We all know that you are aware of my ISP, who they are, and just how very large they are, therefore easily spotted. Let's just say my buddy ran a test, and he proved himself correct. Ask Eldon about that day a couple of years ago, when he panicked.

Stupid little cripple. You should have been put out of your misery long ago, yet you continue to leech off the backs of others. Truly, you prove how stupid Americans are, yes?

I, the great SAINTLUCIFER, have continuously PWNED your worthless little WORD FORGE. I have proved it time and time again; after all, you have not lifted your little ban on yahoo.ca addresses. There is no further need for me to prove this.

Now begone. I've no need to sully my greatness by talking to crippled fucks like yourself.

Excellent. You make this easy for me. Now, have your crippled friend post MY join dates, for ALL of my different accounts. THEN, have her post the join dates of all others with the Yahoo.ca addresses. Now THAT should prove interesting, no? Watch her response to this.

Stupid little cripple. You should have been put out of your misery long ago, yet you continue to leech off the backs of others. Truly, you prove how stupid Americans are, yes?

I, the great SAINTLUCIFER, have continuously PWNED your worthless little WORD FORGE. I have proved it time and time again; after all, you have not lifted your little ban on yahoo.ca addresses. There is no further need for me to prove this.

Now begone. I've no need to sully my greatness by talking to crippled fucks like yourself.

Ah, I see my little follower is still here, wishing he were me. I cannot blame you for wanting to be me. I AM me, and I still want to be me.

:rofl:

Come on Luci...tell me again! I love that story!

I'll sit here and let you check all the join dates, then allow you to get back to me. That moron's join date exists BEFORE mine. Duh? Why are you so secretive about my accounts? They no longer exist, don't they? What are you so afraid of? Further PWNage? I don't blame you. I PWNed you the day I met you, and I have owned your crippled ass ever since.

Oh, did you decide to finally contact my ISP about me mocking your crippled self, as your buddy Eldon already did? My buddy and I are STILL laughing about that one. Imagine, bothering a media giant like my ISP because you and Eldon were butthurt little bitches? Fuck, my ISP makes AT&T, TIME-WARNER, etc. all seem like little fishies, and you are bothering them over your whiny little shit? Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaa! Tell me, are you going to cry again, like I was told you cried last time, which was the impetus for your threatening to send a letter to my ISP?

I'll sit here and let you check all the join dates, then allow you to get back to me. That moron's join date exists BEFORE mine. Duh? Why are you so secretive about my accounts? They no longer exist, don't they? What are you so afraid of? Further PWNage? I don't blame you. I PWNed you the day I met you, and I have owned your crippled ass ever since.

Oh, did you decide to finally contact my ISP about me mocking your crippled self, as your buddy Eldon already did? My buddy and I are STILL laughing about that one. Imagine, bothering a media giant like my ISP because you and Eldon were butthurt little bitches? Fuck, my ISP makes AT&T, TIME-WARNER, etc. all seem like little fishies, and you are bothering them over your whiny little shit? Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaa! Tell me, are you going to cry again, like I was told you cried last time, which was the impetus for your threatening to send a letter to my ISP?

Ah, I see my little follower is still here, wishing he were me. I cannot blame you for wanting to be me. I AM me, and I still want to be me.

Please note, I checked. Your join date was BEFORE mine. Interesting, no? PWNed!

Excellent. You make this easy for me. Now, have your crippled friend post MY join dates, for ALL of my different accounts. THEN, have her post the join dates of all others with the Yahoo.ca addresses. Now THAT should prove interesting, no? Watch her response to this.

Too long, didn't read.