Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wordforge begins to crumble

Bacon and cheddar I've never imagined. Really?

I've some carrot with cream cheese icing downstairs...

One more time, Luci...I love the way you spin yarns via interpretive dance. :lol:

Sweetie, I notice you did not take me up on my offer of proof. Mwaaaaahhh and all that. PWNed! I speak TRUTH, and you know it. I have owned your very soul since the first day you rolled up to me in your wheelchair.

the best thing so far about my wordforge experience is reading about the wordforge "elite" vs "Borgs", htat was hilarious.

also, WTF. i signed up when aquehonga said THIS PLACE IS COOL, and my account was deleted before i recieved my registration email.

it's all good, i think i signed up as Komrade or something. let me check the mail. yeah komrade first to which i got a "account deleted message", i signed up now as Suave Dude.

you only have 500 members though, shouldnt you be at a higher number? i mean the way these WF topics go i thought it'd be a huge site. your average MUGEN board has more members.