Wordforgers Help ! Why do your rulers refuse to activate my new account ?!

faceman

Rebel
I guess the question is, did you PM elwood to get your account opened up? Or are you just making threads astonished that they didn't psychically realize you wanted back in right this instance?

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
Face you retard, you CAN'T pm someone when you account is locked. That's kind of the point here jackass. Nice to know you understand how your own board fucking works....

Anyway... someone has activated my account... strange .....

(I suspect Elwood is secretly a Para fan though his position would never allow him to admit it.)

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
Hmm.....

You have been banned for the following reason:
I goofed, Para.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

A stellar team over there.

Oh well. Have no idea if it was Nick or Elwood. It was a dumbass mistake so I'll take a shot in the dark and say it was Nick.

No loss though. I was active there for over an hour (maybe two) and couldn't find a single thread I wanted to respond to or that I was even interested in. Seems like all the good posters must have left. I mean there wasn't one topic worth posting in. I thought about posting in a thread about Terranbbs but I really just wasn't that interested in it. That place has really died.

The time is ripe for a new Trekbbs spinoff board !
Quick TBonz piss a bunch of people off !

Anyway.... I withdrawal my request to rejoin Wordforge.

faceman

Rebel
Parallaxis said:
Face you retard, you CAN'T pm someone when you account is locked. That's kind of the point here jackass. Nice to know you understand how your own board fucking works....

(I suspect Elwood is secretly a Para fan though his position would never allow him to admit it.)

[email protected]

Email him, shit, sorry for the typo, grow up.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
faceman said:
the reason registration is like that is because i spammed the board with a dual influx last spring. been harder to get in ever since.

Ya right Face. Then why did I register 8 duals there a few months back?

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
faceman said:
the reason registration is like that is because i spammed the board with a dual influx last spring. been harder to get in ever since.
That's pretty stupid, since most of the staff can see IP adresses anyway (Hi, Nick!).

Unless you had access to a bunch of different computers and could hide your identity more easily.

Lou The Beagle said:
That's pretty stupid, since most of the staff can see IP adresses anyway (Hi, Nick!).

Unless you had access to a bunch of different computers and could hide your identity more easily.
Anna, you are so naive. And I find that naivete so charming. You're too cute!! :razz:

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Can't even get on the fucking board these days, unless you count a blackberry based connection that curiously seems to work.

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
So Para, did it all get fixed, can you post again?

As I said above Face. -->

--->

Hmm.....

You have been banned for the following reason:
I goofed, Para.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

A stellar team over there.

Oh well. Have no idea if it was Nick or Elwood. It was a dumbass mistake so I'll take a shot in the dark and say it was Nick.

No loss though. I was active there for over an hour (maybe two) and couldn't find a single thread I wanted to respond to or that I was even interested in. Seems like all the good posters must have left. I mean there wasn't one topic worth posting in. I thought about posting in a thread about Terranbbs but I really just wasn't that interested in it. That place has really died.

The time is ripe for a new Trekbbs spinoff board !
Quick TBonz piss a bunch of people off !

Anyway.... I withdrawal my request to rejoin Wordforge.

Tyrant

!

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
faceman said:

Actually, it's because of all the fucking Adbots and AdSpammers who try to join on a daily basis.

Those assholes should be shot. :mad: