WORKWORK WWOKORKOWKR WOKROWKR O RKWORK WOKR WOKR WROK WORK

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
When is a man supposed to find time to spam? This is getting ridiculous!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THe internet has been suffering a noticeable lack of eggs mayo. WIN THE LOTTERY AND YOU CAN SPAM ALL THE TIME.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THAT'S THE PLAN LOL BONC!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I FEEL YOUR PAIN!
but I am home now and having pizza and wine and getting caught up

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMMFMFMFMFMFMF

curiousa2z

and killing an hour before LOST starts

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
TGIFABSGIO!

curiousa2z

THANKGODITSFRIDAYANDBATTLESTARGALACTICAISON!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
FUCK FRIDAY I'VE STILL BEEN WORKING MY ASS OFF ALL DAY AND IT'S NOT OVER YET KASDFJA;aASDSDFL;K;lf;ljklsdf;lasd O_O O_O O_O ~~~~~~

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
i worked 9 a to 11 p mon-weds, 8-9 fri, and have to go back tomorrow.....

cock fcuk shit piss hell

Yub

Anachrophobic
I lick camels and other beasts of burden clean WITH MY OWN TONGUE. Ocassionaly I'll use someone else's but that costs me money and hurts my bottom line. AND I'm on call 24 hours a day, because you'll never know when someone will need a beast of burden cleaned in a hurry with that level of dedication and professionalism.

Camels don't taste good and I may have lockjaw [occupational hazard].The paperwork is also a bitch, you wouldn't believe the amount of it I am required to log with the government in triplicate per beast of burden cleaned. And the Friday night stomach pumping to dredge out the hair is something you never really get used to.

Thankfully the profit is fantastic!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK

IT'S ALL I'M FECKING DOING THIS WEEK AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH plus devious clots and pains.

There was a time when I had hours and hours to just spam away. Where did those golden days go?

HUH?

whisky

Boobie inspector
It can be a pain, but at least while you have tons of work to do, you know they still need you

Mirah

I love you
I have a little bit of spam in my pocket, just a little. And when they passed that basket around, I made sure I gave what I have! I gave it away! It will come back to me ten fold! I hope. Me of little faith! Forgive me Father for I have not spammed.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Is that spam in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?