WORKWORK WWOKORKOWKR WOKROWKR O RKWORK WOKR WOKR WROK WORK

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The urge to spam a lot (lol) hasn't hit me for awhile.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Mine only hits me when I'm at work. Probably because my home computer SUCK ASS

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Gotta go to work, work all day, search for underpants yay, we won't stop till we get underpants, work work work all day.

Yesterday I worked 13 hours, 12 the day before. Not usually like that, but this week kicked me straight in the balls... At least I got to leave early today, only 7 hours

Ishcabittle

when you work hourly you can set your own hours, so it's nice when days total 7 and 8 hours, but it's also nice when a day is calm and you only work 2 or 3. it's just you then feel guilty for not making money, especially when the fridge is empty and the bills aren't paid.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Things have been slower during the afternoons, and then all the panic clients dump their big jobs on us at night. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKUFKCUFKCUFKCUFKCUFKCUFKFUFUUFCK

Yeah tonight I had to cancel a rehearsal with a bass player so I could stay until 8 pm to finish up something.

Hooray!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
FUCJKWORKWRKWORKKKKKKFUCKWROKCWORKWORK ALL NIGHT AND ALL WEEKENDNFGW=-WORKWORKWORK I WNNA DIELOL WORK

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WE EGG YOU, LOVE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If I could manipulate men's body parts the same way that I can manipulate slides in PowerPoint, I would be the world's greatest lover.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
FUCK WORK I'M HERE RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T CARE I'M LISTENING TO SPOOKY CLASSICAL MUSIC REALLY LOUD AND AM LEAVING THE DOORS OPEN TO CAPTION SPORTSCENTER SO THEY CAN SUCK IT AND I'M DOING THIS WITH A GORGEOUS WITCH'S HAT ON SO FUCK 'EM

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WORKED ALL WEEKEND FUCK EVEN BLEW OFF MY BB RECAP BECAUSE OF IT FUCK YOU CUNTS HI SEPH!