Would you have sex with a Crippled Person?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Just saying dude! :eek:

If someone you knew was either wheelchair bound, or had a leg or arm amputated and asked you to sleep with them, would you do it? :hmmm:

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
How very brash you are!

It would really depend on the specific situation. If the wheelchair-bound lass was appropriately lovely, I would consider it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't have sex with someone just because they ask me to - fully intact or not.

Love Child

One Love
Why do you have to have sex on a bed Loktar? I don't really want to know. But srsly one can have sex anywhere and on anything.

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
Would you have sex with a Crippled Person?

i don't care if they're disabled or not, does their cunt still work ?

more importantly, do i have to spend every saturday for the rest of my life trawling ikea for scandinavian stripped pine shit to fill my life with when i'd rather be smoking a joint and playing halo online ?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
i don't care if they're disabled or not, does their cunt still work ?

more importantly, do i have to spend every saturday for the rest of my life trawling ikea for scandinavian stripped pine shit to fill my life with when i'd rather be smoking a joint and playing halo online ?

Oh my! You certainly are a vulgar young man, now aren't you?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Why do you have to have sex on a bed Loktar? I don't really want to know. But srsly one can have sex anywhere and on anything.

True. Its a matter of comfort I guess. I'm no snob though I'd have sex wherever the lady wanted to.

Trigger Fox

If someone you knew was either wheelchair bound, or had a leg or arm amputated and asked you to sleep with them, would you do it? :hmmm:
I would yes but only if I went out on a date first. Also if I am single.

I don't do one night stands if in relationship because it's gross!

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
Oh my! You certainly are a vulgar young man, now aren't you?

you can keep calling me "young" - thanks

but sex is usually just the precursor to a boring relationship based on shopping for meaningless tat

SuperPimp Obama

God and Emperor of America

It depends. If it was a Honkie mutherfucker, oh yeah. I especially love doing them when I get these bitches in my Oval Office..I smoke a blunt with the cunts, get them stoned and then get my revenge for having to watch Driving Miss Daisy.
I love white bitches..Honkies are the freakiest bitches around..Just stick an ecstacy pill up their asshole and see them get freaky.
Hillary has a lottttttt of rug burn on her ass and elbows! But what a tight pussy!

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
^Whoa. Character broken!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
url

eloisel

Forever Empress E
you can keep calling me "young" - thanks

but sex is usually just the precursor to a boring relationship based on shopping for meaningless tat

No, sex is what you get for building me a deck, fixing stuff around my house, working in my yard, and stuff. Of course, you also get dinner and iced tea. I shop alone.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
*Takes copious notes*

*Shows up at eloisel's door with tool belt strapped on*

:bigass: