Wrestling?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I listened to the two Jericho podcasts with Heyman. The first one was great. I mean, I wonder if the Boy George story is even true, but it was entertaining. The second episode...too much of Jericho talking in a stupid voice at the start. And singing. That's why I prefer Old Stone Cold's podcast from 3:16 Gimmick Street.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Not going to go in to MitB too much, but the Money ladder match was 5 stars before Kane ended it in poor fashion. Still 4 1/2 stars. Best match I've seen in an age from WWE. RVD must have thought there was weed in that briefcase because he proved he still deserves to be there and then some. Rollins and Ambrose were both incredible. Dat bump.

[video=youtube;iWjN1QPlV0Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWjN1QPlV0Q[/video]

CaptainWacky

Yeah the briefcase match was good...main event not so much. Too many guys just hitting each other. Or something. Then Cena wins. Cesaro didn't even lay someone down on a ladder then give it a Giant Swing.

ALSO SANTINO RETIRED OMG.

CaptainWacky

WHY IS REIGNS LAYING OUT RUSEV ALREADY WHAT THE FUCK RUSEV SHOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
So they're feeding him to Reigns instead of Cena? I Guess Cena is tied up in the title picture being Champion again and all. So they spend months building Rusev up to be this massive heel force than can actually pose a threat to the superhero babyfaces and they are burying him already?

LOL

CaptainWacky

Well he didn't lose to Reigns or anything, but Reigns was beating him up before Seth Rollins ran in. Rusev should still be crushing at this point.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently they are dating in real life. Rusev stops being a heel at this point because holding on to this premium chick is no joke. 11/10

11302.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

Oh I also hate how they've turned Zeb face but he's still racist.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
OK, I watched Smackdown.... (yeah, I know.)

JBL and Cole are fucking shit. The whole Cody run as Stardust is actually reasonably entertaining and Dustin is inexplicably better in the ring than he was in the 90's (and he was no slouch then) but the commentary for what should be a half decent angle is painfully bad. Fucking hell.... Give them a chance for Christs' sake. Pitiful commentary!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
[video=youtube;yIpNVKwwnbo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpNVKwwnbo[/video]

I need this. Wait for the water temple...

CaptainWacky

"Hit him in the head with it...THEN SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS!"

CaptainWacky

A.J Lee and Paige: hottest tag team since The Highlanders?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
AJ an Paige were decent at Battleground. Both deserve props. Usos vs Wyatts was obviously the match of the night and was on first! Top level wrestling match from both teams. The rest was shit. RAW was more entertaining the next day.... BG was the worst PPV of the year so far. Reigns is not to blame but he's so green it hurts. When you have Cena and Orton protecting the guy you know you're early.

CaptainWacky

I haven't watched Battleground yet. Heard they didn't do the Ambrose/Rollins match and lost interest. What a rip-off (granted I didn't pay to watch it or anything.)

Having said that I'll probably watch it tonight.

CaptainWacky

I watched it.

Yeah the tag match was great. That combination always delivers.

Woman's match was okay.

But then the rest, who cares. Swagger/Rusev was bad and had a bad finish. Jericho/Bray was a good match but the ending came out of nowhere and Bray was an ustoppable monster a couple of months ago? Cesaro got eliminated from the battle royal by Heath Fucking Slater. I don't think people boo Miz because he's a good heel but rather just because they don't want to watch him. Main event was fine. People did moves. Cena won. Again. Why is Kane still in main events in 2014? WHO FUCKING KNOWS.

CaptainWacky

TNA appears to have lost their tv deal. Poor TNA.

CaptainWacky

Best entrance ever?

[video=youtube_share;kbDiEewWe6k]http://youtu.be/kbDiEewWe6k[/video]

CaptainWacky

Menty are you gone again?

How about Mr Perfect giving Big Show a Perfect Plex in 2002, eh?

[video=youtube_share;l9YaqZFE70M]http://youtu.be/l9YaqZFE70M[/video]

CaptainWacky