Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
1/5/07 tries desperately to find a thread that's not about Celeb BB

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
6/1/07 - Where are the days going? Noticed Columbo's cross eyed. Should be doing work instead.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
6/1/07 - thinks of pointing out that this is MY Diary Thread

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
1/6/07: decided to ignore Wacky's veiled threat about using HIS DIARY THREAD (I ain't scared of no ducks, Wackster!)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oooo, she even used the US date format. That's what the UN would call "a provocative gesture".

Tyrant

Irritated.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
7/1/07 - FUCK JADE GOODY

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
070107 - Decided to call Jade "Wiggum" from now on, since she sounds, looks and is as thick as him. Awaiting curry.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh, NOW I get it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
1/7/07 Been trying to get my baby cow to drink from a bottle. I'm afraid she might die. Oh yeah, my niece named her Star.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Dr Dave said:
1/7/07: Watched the New York Jets vs New England Patriots game
:( My sister has got to be so depressed right now. She's the biggest Jet fan in the world. Literally. Like, it's a sickness.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I know. I saw. :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm at odds. I grew up in New England and don't mind them winning, but for some reason the rest of my family (who all still live in New England) can't STAND the Patriots and root for the Jets and Giants. I mean, we're talking 70's Cowboys or NY Yankees hate here. I still don't understand exactly why since I don't follow the game that closely. But, if I want my visits to go smoothly, I just go with the flow.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Now I am watching the New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles game, I don't know who I want to win that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.