I don't want this thread to be over. :(

I have trouble letting go. :cry:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
12-30-07: I knew the time would come. :(

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Dec. 30 : well we shall have a NEW ONE in 2008.

something to live for.

off to watch Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, which if you havent seen yet you should!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I might read every post in this thread tomorrow.

Then again, I probably won't.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
curiousa2z said:
off to watch Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, which if you havent seen yet you should!
I have the DVD, I love the movie even though it is flawed, and quite a butchery of the book.

Read the book if you haven't, it's extraordinary.

curiousa2z

I only have a wretched video tape of the movie - does the DVD have anything extra on it?
What perfect casting!!! Of course I was watching for Kevin Spacey's work, but the rest of the cast was magnificent - and the Lady Chablis...just as I had imagined her, lol.
isnt it a brilliant book? actually, may just be about time to read it again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The DVD is good, it has a great documentary about Savannah and the real people that were depicted in the book/movie. I found it interesting. The DVD was made in 1998, but at least it's widescreen.

CaptainWacky

31/12/2007 - reality was not designed with me in mind.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
31/12/07 - Posted the date Euro-style to honor CaptainWacky and al he's contributed to TK.

:sarek:

Going grocery shopping before the streets of NYC become impossible to navigate in a few hours.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
NEW YEAR'S EVE: Nothing much happened. There was a cop looking around in the nearby abandoned house, I don't know why. I should have snuck over there and set off some fireworks but then I'd be dead and unable to spam.

curiousa2z

cops have itchy trigger fingers over there? here they'd taser you to death.

well, ok, only if you were an immigrant who didnt speak English or French and had been waiting in Customs for ten hours without being told why or allowed to make contact with your relatives and lost your temper.....

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well.. they might shoot me if I set off fireworks while they are looking for thieves in an abandoned house.

OH YEAH, I found out what the deal is too. One of my neighbors was robbed last night. They stole all the tools in their shed. That was pretty fucking brave since they usually several big ass dogs loose in the yard. I think they brought them inside because one of them barked constantly and the other night I yelled out the back door SHUT UP!! lol just like a hick!

CaptainWacky

:clang:

Status
Not open for further replies.