YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Give me the names of those who have been unfriendly to you, and I will enact a terrible revenge on them.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
whisky to the rescue!!

I had similar feelings as curiousa2z but maybe it's just because I don't feel special over there. NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME!! I'M TELLING!! LONAF is a hard nut to crack. lol thars yer inyerendo Yub.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
it's ok, whisky, I wont rat them out but thanks :smooch:

nevermind Cassie, yer special HERE!

- and not in the riding -on -the- short- bus -special- way, either....

curiousa2z

Nov. 4 - once AGAIN its payday at the ONE school that can never get my pay right - even though it's being paid for privately by the family of the kid I teach! It'd be interesting to find out what the parents are paying for my lessons and what I'm actually getting! oh, - when I actually get paid, that is! :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
4/12/2007 - Living sleep.

whisky

Boobie inspector
4/12/07 did my word exam for the advanced ECDL course I am on, I need 75% to pass, I think I did enough, I had time to go over what I had already done and spotted two mistakes I was able to correct.

curiousa2z

LATER Dec. 4

BAH - I was so upset about that stupid school I wrote Nov. instead of Dec. !
:rwmad:

Xmas party at the music jam this eve - need to go and make cookies and get happy. One can't make xmas cookies and stay in a snit.

starbys

*yawn*
I'm treating myself to Starbucks today. More times than usual.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dec 8: Went last minute Christmas shopping this morning.. bored most of the day, then BAM I watched Transformers. GOOD MOVIE! I wanted to tell Wacky but he's not here :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
12/8/07 - Still feel like crap. Stayed in all day. And I think I just took a break from LoNAF. Not sure if it's for real or how long. We'll see.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
13/12/2007 - New Computer.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dec 14: Blah.. I don't feel very happy. TIRED.

I saw Transformers the other day FINALLY, it was good. I wasn't expecting it to be funny.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
12/14/07 - Had a little staff meeting/holiday party this afternoon. Got a little year-end bonus and some gift cards. The cruditie were not bad.

WHAT A YEAR THIS HAS BEEN

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dec 15: Just helped my mom make 7 pounds of meatballs for the big Christmas party tonight. mmm balls

The Watcher

cereal addict
COCK-N-BALLZ!!!

The Watcher

cereal addict
12/15/07

3 more days til my birthday. I feel old. Since PJ made me beg for sex and then gave me a big fat rejection for my efforts, I've been not so good. I'm glad I finally stood up for myself and stopped letting her treat me like crap, but I still miss having a friend to drink wine and be silly with.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dec 15 parte due: OMG THE BALLS!!! I think I"m going to be sick. Also there was elk stew, and 4 kinds of chili. REDNECKS EVERYWHERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.