YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY:
- &^%$# cat jumped on my dresser knocking books to floor - so much for sleeping in;
- wait an hour to get snow tires put on (luckily brought a book);
- searched high and low for a new winter coat - actually found one eventually;
- picked up family photos I had the negatives for and forgot all about for about four years;
- drove to music jam which is actually next week;
- muddled through the software and finally got to the fun part of designing some new business cards (nothing close to wot Eggs or Menty could do, but thats life);
- wandered around grocery store trying to decide what would go with mashed potatoes (I hate not knowing what it is I want for dinner);
- decided it's
time to go and get a relaxing drink!! FIN.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Nov 26: Realized I am filled with rage, ate some chocolate, feel better.

I made a casserole thingy out of the leftover turkey. IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT THEY CAN SUCK IT!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Nov 26: Sat here wondering why Whisky's day sucked.

curiousa2z

^he never elaborated

Nov.26: worked worked worked worked WORKED
asfdgj!

ZARDOZ!!!

somehow it needed to be said.

The Watcher

cereal addict
11/27/07

got home from work and decided to burn one and relax before going to the gym. suddenly I am not very motivated. hmmm....

still trying to get over Jennifer. not prepared for any more heartache, but the sexual frustration is making me insane. i need to find me a hot girl who wants some meaningless sex and doesn't annoy the shit out of me to the point that it becomes not worth it. ARGH!!!

curiousa2z

Nov. 28: so the hard drive has crashed with four years of assignments and research not to mention all the family photos from that same amount of time as well.
so where's the wine?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
29/11/2007 - Completed The Natalie Portman 69.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
11/29/07 - Shitty couple of days. Need to go out and drink and rant and carouse and canoodle tonight. Yes.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Nov. 29 APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS APPLICATIONS applications

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Nov 30: My brother's gf gave me something called weed butter last night..lol I woke up with a hangover and my head was spinning JUST A LITTLE. I am thinking of eating another one.. it looks like a rice crispy treat.

whisky

Boobie inspector
30/11/07 finally put together my new computer desk.

For the moment its tidy, how long it stays that way remains to be seen.

curiousa2z

^^Eggs, did you go carousing?

Nov.30 - did a minimum of work. read Jason Fford. drove to grocery store& post office. watched people swerving all over road. went home. made stew. got wine. watching snow falling outside my cozy den.

whisky

Boobie inspector
30/11/07 pissed someone off at lonaf without wanting to or meaning to, then again, you could probably edit that into every day for the last 4 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.