YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Elk stew actually sounds appetizing. How did it taste?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It tasted like chili actually. It was pretty good. I do feel like I'm making applesauce though IF YOU KNOW WHAT i MEAN!

I bet none of you have ever been to a Christmas party where most of the guests wear camouflage.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm usually that way after surf & turf. The surf part always does me in.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Dec. 16 - Work Xmas party last night. lol! the red wine was excrable and I couldnt even finish my glass - casually asked to see the bottle :checked it out and it was made in B.C. SORRY BC wine industry but pleeeeze give it up !! lolz.

watched people eat a full-course catered meal (fabulous) and then three hours later start in on pizza. omg - why is there an obesity problem in North America?

LUCKILY was seated (tables are assigned ) beside some very interesting people and spent hours happily yakking til it was time to make a graceful exit.

oh! won a stuffed santa teddy bear w./reindeer for door prize - perfect for Firefighters' Toy Drive. ;)

The Watcher

cereal addict
12/16/07

Why does buying useless shit make people so happy?

curiousa2z

Dec. 16 more:

inside:Finished decorating tree.

outside: SNOW.

LOTS OF SNOW.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dec 16: Cool and breezy, yesterday HOT AND HUMID. I never sweat so much at a Christmas party. AND we had killer storms in the middle of the night. Tornadoes and EVERYTHING.

curiousa2z

Dec.17/2007

SNOW DAY EVERYWHERE UP HERE
shovelled car out -mailed one parcel, bought pressies, searched for my copy of Romeo and Juliet for class tonight.... lol - as if it isnt hard enough for ESL students to learn modern English.
shovelled driveway out. BLESSED MY SNOWTIRES!

The Watcher

cereal addict
12/18/07

Went in to work early, got in a huge fight with my boss and she sent me home. *shrug* fuckit. Today's my birfday. Happy birthday to me. Where's my hooker?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
18/12/07

Went to my old Teams Xmas meal, consisiting of:

Breaded Brie Wedges with Cranberry Relish

Braised Lamb Shank, served with creamed potatoes and a rosemary jus

Apple & Cinnamon Crumble

Had a few beers. Came back home.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
18/12/2007 - Can't even give Whisky karma to give to his son (somehow) for his birthday.

curiousa2z

Happy birthday Watcher and whisky's boy!

yes, I gave Watcher and whisky karma sometime in the 21st century so I must spread it around before I can give them any more!

*smiles sweetly*

curiousa2z

Went to my old Teams Xmas meal, consisiting of:

Breaded Brie Wedges with Cranberry Relish

Braised Lamb Shank, served with creamed potatoes and a rosemary jus

Apple & Cinnamon Crumble

drool....nice menu actually. I love lamb.
I'll be serving baked brie and cranberry as an appetizer on Saturday.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
12/18/07 - Sick. Made a new av.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
12/29/07 - LOL WILL THE YLDT BE PART OF THE MINE FIELD RELAUNCH?

Slept late. Watched TV. Ate. Showered. Played Simpsons Road Rage with my grandnephew for hours. Ate more. Watched the Pats-Giants game. Ate more. Now bumping doxens of MF threads for the hell of it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR OF DOOM! :sarek:

curiousa2z

Dec.29 -
almost done repainting The Bathroom Formerly Known As Mutant Mold Mecca.

Dammit! Overslept and now when I go to work out at the Y all those fine people who have vowed to get in shape THIS TIME REALLY FOR REAL will be hogging the exercize equipment in the little conditioning room. This will go on until February, when they finally give up again.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
30/12/2007 - Thread nearly finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.