YEAR LONG DIARY THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
^well?

Dec.2/07: have to go out &get a huge bag of flour to start baking for the pressies/neighbourhood carolling/music jam xmas party. ETC,; then make the list for the xmas cards for on-line pals from euro & US so they can be mailed ASAP; then start going over the lists for family; then start thinking of the menu for my ESL dec. party; then start thinking of the menu for the Solstice party;

OMG:

ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK ALOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!

curiousa2z

p.s. shit; ...also have to dig the decorations out and get THEM up...!
BAH HUMBUG!

curiousa2z

[CassieSassyPants]I am thinking of eating another one.. it looks like a rice crispy treat.[/quote]

well> did you eat it?

alice-1.jpg

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yes I did eat it and I was a bit stoned for two days.. at times I was too stoned to type and/or SPAM.

Dec 2: Yesterday my mom made me go Christmas shopping with her. SHE IS A HOLY TERROR AT TEH KMART AND WALMART. When we were just about ready to leave the pit of hell that is WalMart she veered off down an aisle and I spent 30 minutes searching for her. SHE DID IT ON PURPOSE!! She is evil.

LOL.. I bought almost everyone's gifts at Tractor Supply this year! YEEHAW!! Redneck relatives are easy to shop for. Tractor Supply is a really great store though, they've got everything from (fucking expensive) clothes and jewelry to cattle feed and SURPRISE tractor parts. I think I like it because it's small and you can find things. The big box stores are just too overwhelming.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Iknow! I sat here staring at the Mine Field threads and I couldn't even reply.

starbys

*yawn*
It's hot in here.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
^So take off all your clothes.

(LOL IT'S A SONG FROM A FEW YEARS AGO THAT NOBODY PROBABLY REMEMBERS, I'M NOT A PERVERT...WELL, I AM, BUT THAT'S NOT RELEVANT...I SUPPOSE IT IS RELEVENT SINCE THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS LITTLE BRACKETED ALL CAPS SIDEWAY IS ME DESPERATELY TRYING NOT TO LOOK LIKE A PERVERT...BUT ANYWAY, I THINK MUSLIMS AND NON-MUSLIMS JUST NEED TO TALK TO EACH OTHER MORE AND REACH AN UNDERSTANDING.)

2/12/2007 - Had perverted thoughts about anime characters.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
2.12.07 - I don't know what to do.

The Watcher

cereal addict
12/3/07

I'm lonely. Deep, raw lonely that no amount of hugs can make better. For some reason, I don't want to take my antidepressants. Strange, considering how many times I've taken whatever pill was handed to me without even asking what it was.

CaptainWacky

So lonely even the MRSA smiley won't help? That kind of loneliness is the worst.

The Watcher

cereal addict
Why don't the smilies work in karma here?

CaptainWacky

Because bad people would exploit them.

:mrsa:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I can't remember what was so bad about smilies in the karma comments.. maybe because allowing smilies also allowed images and people were putting big images in the karma comments? I DON'T KNOW!

Dec 3: I cut my thumb with a knife. Now I understand why thumbs are so important.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Smilies in comments were almost as evil as images in comments. They were exploitable by bad bad people for the purposes of crashing threads. So we cut them, and now the only bad thing is that the coding from an attempted smiley fills up the comment field in a user's karma list in the CP.

12.3.07 - At work, trying to act like I know more than I do.

The Watcher

cereal addict
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
So we cut them, and now the only bad thing is that the coding from an attempted smiley fills up the comment field in a user's karma list in the CP.

so sorry for the many times I've probably done that.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dec 3rd PART TWO: Contemplating murdering Dr Dave for sending me links to LONAF ALL THE TIME.

curiousa2z

not to be rude, but - it's not the friendliest board going.

- and this from someone who lives under a bridge at TROLL KINGDOM! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.