The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Funny how that works, isn't it??

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

:bigass:

'shocka'. check your pm's

Which means "I got caught lying again, am completely owned and embarrassed after wasting the entire day at TK getting perma pwned by everyone and am desperately trying to save face".

Did I miss anything, darling? :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^^^i know from 10:00 am until 11:50 pm you made 96 post whining like a stupid spoiled bitch.

200.gif

jack

^^^i know from 7:00 am until 11:50 pm all I did was sulk, lurk and whine like a stupid spoiled bitch.

Fixed that for you, little bitch. Don't like getting tripped up in your lies? Stop telling them.

You seem angry 'bro. Maybe your doctor needs to up your meds?

You're welcome.

Last edited:

jack

cup-balls.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
yo 'shocka', its the holidays. your services will not be needed during this time buddy.

you may resume your duties wednesday.

udK3udt.jpg

jack

Poor pathetic motherfucker. You seem angry 'bro. Maybe your doctor needs to up your meds?

You're welcome.

In the meantime, STFU and get back to:

cup-balls.gif

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^^my job of the day like usual is to keep you posting/spamming all day^^.

and again. and again. and again.​

jack

Nah that's my job, and you dance like the little cunt you are :bigass: Been that way for what, 20 years now?

Poor pathetic motherfucker.

24/7.

I got you using 3 accounts in shifts no less and you still can't keep up. Love how I've changed the game. Don't you?

LOSER.

:::laughing:::

Last edited:

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
guttersnipe.jpg

Dershocka and I go way back. I bought a couple of accounts from him over the years. I got the Pork account (<Used at comicon) from him for 50 pounds of head-off shrimp. <True story. Dershocka was down with NAP before he became butt buddies with Venooker, and former NAP associate Dork Pickle (Jeffery)...Fuck you Dershocka and Jeffrey.

I never got any Shrimp.

Where's all my promised seafood Chuckfish?

You've promised/falsely gifted me so much seafood over the years I could open my own fish market!

I've considered seeking my culinary compensation in court. I still have the number to Panda's lawyer, after all. You have 37 hours to rectify all this Blackfoot. Time to empty those New Age coffers, and pay me my fish!

Sorry Blackfuut, Your warm welcomes, and lite stalking won't stop the impending seafood related litigation! I have the finest fish lawyers looking into all your broken promises.. Shrimp fraud is a serious offense.

:bigass: What did you give me for the shrimp you claim you didn't get?

jack

Tick Tock, sock.

jack

jack

Tick tock, sock :bigass: