You gonna get another jab?

The Question

Eternal
Jesus Christ, Tony Fauci is driving toward achieving the title of Slimiest Cocksucker Who Ever Drew Breath.

Yeah. "Some" call that gain of function. Like, for example, people who know what the words 'gain' and 'function' mean.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I don't speak Italian so I can't confirm it, but according to Google Translate, "Antonio Fauci" is "Little Tony Fuckface" in English.

The Question

Eternal
c30b12b78d0e5b91.jpeg

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
What's really happening is the anti-vax side is trying to get positions in politics so they can influence decision making to suit thier agenda, not the science.

To whit:

Florida surgeon general altered key findings in study on Covid-19 vaccine safety​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...n&cvid=c02d9f39882d4ffc88b91985aec0cc66&ei=28

Don't get me started.
See if you can spot the weasel words and dodges from discredited MSM MSN. I'll give you a hand: "...One said it appears ..." “I think..." "...
assertion that the Covid-19 vaccine causes cardiac death in young men. “...based on what we’ve seen...” That's just the short synopsis. Lousy with prevarications and vacillating.

Meanwhile, in the UK... https://www.foxnews.com/health/youn...re-reaction-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-coroner

The Question

Eternal
The "news" media has been so obviously compromised by the interests of the pharmaceutical industry that only the most willfully oblivious still trust them. Remember EVALI (Electronic Vapor Associated Lung Injury)? Remember when it was a deadly respiratory condition caused by "vaping", and it was imperative that anybody who wanted to stop smoking tobacco cigarettes had "no choice" but to use the pharmaceutical industry's (deliberately ineffective) products, or go cold turkey (which the majority of smokers are incapable of doing)?

Same weasel word tactics were used in the EVALI scare. The media deliberately conflated quality-controlled manufactured nicotine eliquids with bathtub-gin-style produced THC eliquids cut with Vitamin E, which, once it cools down from vapor and into a non-vapor state in the lungs, turns into fucking acetate.

Even after that "minor detail" was widely known and irrefutably proven, the media, "public health" organizations, and other anti-harm-reduction activists didn't stop pushing the misinformation regarding it.

So, I don't think it's hard to understand why I have a... healthy (word choice very much intended) distrust and disdain for mainstream media on health topics. They have a track record of lying to viewers and readers, for government's and pharma corporations' benefit.

The Question

Eternal
Thermographic imaging is cool.

The Question

Eternal
Well, this isn't suspicious. No, sir, not one bit.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I knew whatever covid was in october '19 when three people I knew came down with what were later identified as Covid symptoms. One of them nearly died.

The transmission started in late august,. So yeah srant eyes has been rying to us about evlything.

The Question

Eternal
Haw-haw, they pray big joke on you, lound-eye!

The Question

Eternal

The Question

Eternal
The problem with this is that there's never a shortage of sick people.
That's not 'a problem with this'; it's evidence of its validity. There's never a shortage of sick people because the industry involved is geared toward managing the revenue stream arising from illness, instead of ending illness.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Oy. :no: It means that medical science could cure every sick person in the world tomorrow and the next day there would be a whole new crop of sick people.

The Question

Eternal
Oy. :no: It means that medical science could cure every sick person in the world tomorrow and the next day there would be a whole new crop of sick people.
You're still not explaining why they don't do it. Sure, they'd have new customers to replace some of the customers lost... but they don't want to lose those customers. The meme still holds.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
The technology and science does not yet exist to cure all illnesses and medical conditions. If it did, some mega-corp would be printing money by using it.

The Question

Eternal
The technology and science does not yet exist to cure all illnesses and medical conditions. If it did, some mega-corp would be printing money by using it.
Slightly stronger. And I'm sure that the reason why that medical science and technology is slow to arrive has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that the "subscription model of medicine" is more lucrative.

After all, either a one time payment or a "subscription model" system has to be financially within reach (of insurers), or the pharma companies won't make money off either. Which means that they have less incentive to come up with the "one and done" products.

But, yeah, we can totally trust the industry that brought us the fucking opioid crisis to do the more ethical thing.