You know what I heard?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That would be impossible. Murder and mutilation is the more logical option.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar, Ilyanna is a german girl. Her puss couldn't possibly be all dried up and wrinkled (dessicated actually. like Normie Bates mom at the end of Psycho, yknow?). In fact, I'm willing to bet Ilyanna's cooch is quite plump and juicy. On the other hand I also think it's full of strychnine and sour cream.

And I'm a half German guy. I think I know German girls better than you. So stfu and gtfo.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
TKR is like the Mine Field, except instead of a tiny group of people over 25 with a collective boner for Natalie it's a tiny group of people over 40 with a collective boner for Nietzsche.

OUR DIFFERENCES UNITE US.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
And I'm a half German guy. I think I know German girls better than you. So stfu and gtfo.

lol, I'm only 1/8th German and I don't think you know any German girls at all.

I have (you know what I'm saying).

Heil to ze fazalan.

Fag. Fuck off, and from now on dont talk to me or anyone else you know.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
TKR is like the Mine Field, except instead of a tiny group of people over 25 with a collective boner for Natalie it's a tiny group of people over 40 with a collective boner for Nietzsche.

correction: we HAD a collective boner for Nietzsche but Ily asked to see it and, being men, we were unable to refuse a female's request to hold our junk. Then that evil, evil woman ran away with it, brought it to the Mine Field and told everyone it was a replica of the Ultra Wand from Harry Potter.

Last time I saw it Eggs was waving it around and yelling "Experio Petronum!" or some shit.

We pooled our resources and were able to buy a used collective boner for Freud, but it only works if we think about our mothers. It's just not the same.

DAMN YOU MINEFIELD, GIVE US BACK OUR COLLECTIVE NIETZSCHE-BONER!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018

Man o' man. With friends like these...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
lol, I'm only 1/8th German and I don't think you know any German girls at all.

I have (you know what I'm saying).

Heil to ze fazalan.

Fag. Fuck off, and from now on dont talk to me or anyone else you know.

Ooh I'm shakin' in my boots, creepy perv/moron/cupcakea.

:phprolleyes:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
correction: we HAD a collective boner for Nietzsche but Ily asked to see it and, being men, we were unable to refuse a female's request to hold our junk. Then that evil, evil woman ran away with it, brought it to the Mine Field and told everyone it was a replica of the Ultra Wand from Harry Potter.

Last time I saw it Eggs was waving it around and yelling "Experio Petronum!" or some shit.

We pooled our resources and were able to buy a used collective boner for Freud, but it only works if we think about our mothers. It's just not the same.

For some reason this makes me think of a bundle of cigars. Is that too gay?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
For some reason this makes me think of a bundle of cigars. Is that too gay?
Guess it depends what hole you stick the cigars into.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
I was just thinking the same about you Donovan, what happened, did your sister finally find a real boyfriend?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Just to make it crystal clear: I am not the evil, evil woman in question here. I was fond of that collective boner. I would never have considered sharing it with the MF.

Expecto, Dono, expecto. Sheesh, you and your bastard Latin :D

Indeed. I am sick and tired of having serve milk and cookies before tucking the boys in bed every time I want to get some decent action :rolleyes:

!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Want to touch my boner?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Just to make it crystal clear: I am not the evil, evil woman in question here. I was fond of that collective boner. I would never have considered sharing it with the MF.
You fibber. You said you were taking it for show and tell, I heard you.

Expecto, Dono, expecto. Sheesh, you and your bastard Latin :D
That'd probably why it only half worked. Some stuff shot out the end but it wasn't magic power.

Indeed. I am sick and tired of having serve milk and cookies before tucking the boys in bed every time I want to get some decent action :rolleyes:
That part's not Freudian, we just really like milk and cookies.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I was just thinking the same about you Donovan, what happened, did your sister finally find a real boyfriend?
Why? Tisi finally swear out that restraining order?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Well, technically, it would be exspecto patronum, but I don't expect much of J. K. Rowling or whatever kind of pleb you are in terms of being able to handle the greatest language ever to grace the tongues of mankind.