You know what I heard?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Well, technically, it would be exspecto patronum, but I don't expect much of J. K. Rowling or whatever kind of pleb you are in terms of being able to handle the greatest language ever to grace the tongues of mankind.

I don't know what you're on about, but I had the finest linguistics in the world gracing my tongue for about an hour recently, and by the end she wasn't able to speak English coherently, let alone parse verbs in Latin.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
As long as you called "no homo" afterwards, you're safe.

I tend to call it whenever I get on the subway and it gets too crowded, just in case.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Well, technically, it would be exspecto patronum, but I don't expect much of J. K. Rowling or whatever kind of pleb you are in terms of being able to handle the greatest language ever to grace the tongues of mankind.

lol, got me there. Well done.
I initially considered getting even with the different meanings of pleb, but, hey, I'll just admit defeat and save the last shreds of my dignity. :(

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You fibber. You said you were taking it for show and tell, I heard you.
Who, me?? :whistle:

That part's not Freudian, we just really like milk and cookies.
Right, and all that 'hey Ily darling, we've bought you a new French maid costume to go with the milkandcookies'? Totally not Freudian, right? (Not that there's anything wrong with the dress. I like that dress. Beats the pants off serving that stuff naked, imo. Pun intended.)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'm sorry, you fucking retarded, ignorant Nazi whore. I was busy and stressed today and didn't have time to formulate a proper insult. Maybe next time you'll stop fucking Hitler's corpse long enough to notice and bestow upon me the fucking respect I deserve.

Whenever you try to troll somebody, you sound like a 6 year old boy having a sticking plaster yanked off by his Mom.

I think you had better stick to doing what you do best - sitting in front of the PC in nothing but boxers & red stilettos whilst blowing your load over your man tits to pictures of Erik Estrada.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
As long as you called "no homo" afterwards, you're safe.

I tend to call it whenever I get on the subway and it gets too crowded, just in case.

[YOUTUBE]s-0WU4STtYE[/YOUTUBE]

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Who, me?? :whistle:

Right, and all that 'hey Ily darling, we've bought you a new French maid costume to go with the milkandcookies'? Totally not Freudian, right? (Not that there's anything wrong with the dress. I like that dress. Beats the pants off serving that stuff naked, imo. Pun intended.)

I thought you looked cute in that outfit, especially from behind when you bent over to pour Dono's milk.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
When she did that I saw the German Alps.

Very majestic.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Whenever you try to troll somebody, you sound like a 6 year old boy having a sticking plaster yanked off by his Mom.

I think you had better stick to doing what you do best - sitting in front of the PC in nothing but boxers & red stilettos whilst blowing your load over your man tits to pictures of Erik Estrada.

LOL, I estimate my mental age to be closer to 14 or 15 but good guess. You win a sticker.

Wrong about Estrada too.

*squirts in Justin Bieber's eyes*

Damn ruined another poster. Oh well I got dozens more.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
LOL, I estimate my mental age to be closer to 14 or 15 but good guess. You win a sticker.

Wrong about Estrada too.

*squirts in Justin Bieber's eyes*

Damn ruined another poster. Oh well I got dozens more.

UnnnnNAAAAAGHHahh...a...ah...ahhhhhhh

Oh look, she's got Justin Bieber's eyes.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
FBI parte due:
They used to kick me down the stairs every time I forgot how to use the ablative absolute properly. :(
Damn, life in the ghetto, man. It's so fucking hard to survive in such a merciless environment. *bear-hugs FBI*

jack

::gets the video of that soiree to post on xhamster.com

jack

....and Menty says we don't do content at TK

THE NOIVE

The Question

Eternal
I'm not sorry I didn't see this thread when it was 'live'. This thread made the weird ass dance scene from Metropolis with the weird gay-ass vampire-looking Germans look completely normal by comparison.