You Want Plastered?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
DRINK A MERRY DRINK LONG INTO THE NIGHT.

GRAB THE PICCOLO AND LET'S DO AN IRISH JIB, MY BUSTY PALS O MINE.

BADLANDS FOR LIFE, LIKE THE TRUE BADLANDS MAN I AM!

Love Child

One Love
Jesus fucking fuck fuck-if I didnT see her-I would not have been able to fucking see you anyway so suffkljtheshtut aoup!

Love Child

One Love
I'm sorry she bought my fucking plane ticket so I could have a little bit of a frekaing holiday or vacation or whatever-and I still dont' have any email from you?!

Love Child

One Love
Seriuosly- I can flirt with a chick-but as long as I don't meet her and have sex with her in real life its ok. But I can fantasize about it all I want and write about it all over the board-as long as it doesnt' happen in real life.

Love Child

One Love
This whole "poor me" balony is not making me want you more. There. I said it. That is why I said I would leave-I do not want to say something I will regret-Already done that.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I don't want to fight. Particularly not here. It's obvious you need to spend some time on yourself right now. There's nothing wrong with that. You've been through a lot, and I understand that.

It's unfair of me to expect more than you can give right now. And yes, you deserved that vacation. You deserve to be happy.

Like I said, the ball's in your court. Once you figure out who you are and what you want,and if at that time you decide you want me to be a bigger part of your life, you'll know how to find me.

Until then, take care of yourself, I truly wish you nothing but the best.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
detroitsk6.jpg

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yes, I can see how posting a screen dump of my iTunes can be seen as worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.