Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You were saying something about him holding his own?

You still don't get it - you lose from the start, because this forum was created to bait you into coming here. You are on Jack's turf, invalidating any theories you might have about him being 'pwned.'

You and fishfucker can cry about mod powers all you like. The very fact that you're here has you pwned from the get-go.

Messenger said:
You still don't get it - you lose from the start, because this forum was created to bait you into coming here. You are on Jack's turf, invalidating any theories you might have about him being 'pwned.'

You and fishfucker can cry about mod powers all you like. The very fact that you're here has you pwned from the get-go.
So Jack and the rest of you wanted us here so badly that you created an entire subforum just for that purpose?

Elrod said:
So Jack and the rest of you wanted us here so badly that you created an entire subforum just for that purpose?

No actually, you're kind of a side effect of the intention. An extra added bonus if you will.

"Value-added" :bigass:

Elrod said:

What was actually happening before you showed up (and you're showing up is good) is Hellman and company were actually stalking me and spamming all the upper fora pretty much at will. It wasn't much fun, and I was antagonized by the locals for bringing along the detrius.

So, as an experiment, it's worked pretty well. He doesnt post here any more at all, really, and most of the Commie horseshit stays down here (where it really belongs)

He's holding his own
sexual_delight.jpg

If you were any more clueless (or out of the loop) for that matter, you'd be a rock.

I've been silent to your "talking points" because they're so wrong (that would be; misinformed, inaccurate, libel, lies, slander etc etc) they don't deserve a response.

You are responsible for what you post here, should it come down to it, so watch the libel. Or don't; that will be your responsibility, and perhaps burden to share. Bissette is a good friend to me, still. What you are posting isn't real or true.

Sad, actually.