Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You were saying something about him holding his own?

jack said:
Nah, Elrod and I are actually on the same page. I would have to say the same thing about the Commie "refugees".
We need more "stupid" people over at Commie very badly. It's too bad that Messenger got banned. Maybe you could make another sock for him and he could give it another go.

"Good Work Today, Elrod. We Have Finally Succeeded In Pwning TK." "I Agree Chuck, Now Let's Relax With A Bottle Of Wine. I Will Insert It Into You First Since You Did Most Of Today's Pwnge."

Jack caued Steve Bissette to lose his beloved swamp

geedis said:
Jack is N.A.P's lunch. Ask Steve? Jack Venooker is the reason why Steve Bissette sucks cock for a living.

Up top

:fear:

Blackfoot says "UP TOP"
sexual_delight.jpg

jack said:
I've already proven my "point" about the Commie Gutters a zillion times over. I was the essence of the original Gutters, and that most definitely has been transferred over here. You are the proof in that pudding, bubbaleh.

No one has ever said you aren't welcome, or that we need you to stay or leave. The forum's been open less that 2 months, has over 5,000 posts and over 100,000 views, so it's generating decent traffic for TK.

You're collective points over there have been that this forum is a failure.

It's actual success has been greater than I anticipated. So keep chirping that failure mantra, it makes me smile.

What about N.A.P?

By:SRBissette

I see you posted this twice Blackfart, but I'll respond here.

No hate -- just noting the rather akimbo nature of the posts, and I did so only after a number of them had popped up. As for your "Favorite Movie" thread, heck, everyone's jumped in and is talking up a storm. Good thread!

No insult in non-sequitur: look it up. Haven't seen any of the FRIDAY movies, but there's probably a discussion to be had about the increasingly rich field of black-themed comedies, and/or the growing influence of suggestive ass-shaking female hip-hop dancers on the rest of American popular culture. I'll also have to catch BARBERSHOP when I get the chance.

If you persist in picking fights and such, well, there won't be much fun here for you. You're welcome to stick around and chat, but please, enjoy and understand the company you keep. We're all bozos on this bus, but the bus IS moving.

And I thought HOW HIGH was kinda "black" funny, too.

LOL