Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You were saying something about him holding his own?

jack said:
He's holding his own
sexual_delight.jpg

Do you suppose he might be squeezing the base?

Me personally? Deathly. It's pretty obvious that you're a lot better at this stuff that we are. I'd just prefer you to go back sooner rather than later because I'm tired of having to keep up with you.

Messenger said:
Me personally? Deathly. It's pretty obvious that you're a lot better at this stuff that we are. I'd just prefer you to go back sooner rather than later because I'm tired of having to keep up with you.
But I thought that the whole purpose of this board was to bait me (and others) into coming here. Judging by your sarcastic tone, it seems you want me to leave. What brought on this change of heart?

Elrod said:
But I thought that the whole purpose of this board was to bait me (and others) into coming here. Judging by your sarcastic tone, it seems you want me to leave. What brought on this change of heart?
You're just too good at what you do. Please spare us the embarrassment. You win.

Please?

Similar to the way you left if someone "asked you nicely" :D You're a very crappy troll, but you do have some amusement value, which is why we've let you stay. What's interesting about this is when you left the first time, "never to return" no one said a word here about it, so I see why you're back.

I've already proven my "point" about the Commie Gutters a zillion times over. I was the essence of the original Gutters, and that most definitely has been transferred over here. You are the proof in that pudding, bubbaleh.

No one has ever said you aren't welcome, or that we need you to stay or leave. The forum's been open less that 2 months, has over 5,000 posts and over 100,000 views, so it's generating decent traffic for TK.

You're collective points over there have been that this forum is a failure.

It's actual success has been greater than I anticipated. So keep chirping that failure mantra, it makes me smile.

It's been doing pretty good, but (and you know this is true, even though you won't say it out loud) you really do need to get a few more "smart" people here.

Elrod said:
...but... you really do need to get a few more "smart" people here.

As in "politically correct" zombie who can spout the accepted groupthink?

Genius is that which mimics everyone else's dogma without error?

Nah, Elrod and I are actually on the same page. I would have to say the same thing about the Commie "refugees".

Cranky Bastard said:

Some might say they're genius in baiting self-styled anti-PC rebels into proudly and defiantly defending their right to post the word "nigger" over and over again on a small, out of the way message board. Heros in their own minds, they liken themelves to Orwell's Winston, yet they're determined to escape his plight.

Wisdom said:
Some might say they're genius in baiting self-styled anti-PC rebels into proudly and defiantly defending their right to post the word "nigger" over and over again on a small, out of the way message board. Heros in their own minds, they liken themelves to Orwell's Winston, yet they're determined to escape his plight.

Anything to justify the groupthink....

Cranky Bastard said:

See what I mean? Christ.

Cranky Bastard said:
The groupthink on this board is sort of along the lines of "we're the last honest men on earth." That's a pretty amusing hornet's nest of to stir.

Wisdom said:
Ouch!

Cranky Bastard said:
See, I'd like to believe that you're doing a parody of the kind of poster that Wisdom is talking about (therefore totally pwning me in the process) but I don't think you're smart or self-aware enough to pull it off. But why should you care what I think, right?