ZOMG Drama (ZOD)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm not about the party system. I also don't read every thread down here. I don't expect everyone to read all the threads either. Therefore, the more I post about my disdain for the party nonsense that's going on down here, the less you'll ask me.

Besides, I'm tired and feel like bitching about something that doesn't really matter.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
*promises Conchaga an antistress-possibly-leading-to-wild-monkey-sex massage.*
Still tired?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
(I THINK HE MIGHT STILL BE ASLEEP)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I think I was talking with him on MSN at like 8 AM EST the other day, so he should be around soon!

For some reason, I can't sleep past 8:30, even if I've been up until like 5, so I really appreciate that in a guy.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
For some reason, I can't sleep past 8:30, even if I've been up until like 5, so I really appreciate that in a guy.
Damn, that sucks! The one thing I really will hate about growing old is that the body will need lesser and lesser sleep, so I won't have a reason to stay in bed as long as I do now. I love sleeping, it's my no. 2 hobby.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
It's weird. It just kind of happened to me towards the end of last summer.

It's not all bad, though. You get to feel really self-righteous, and watching the sun rise over the ocean while completely stoned out of your mind (and not being completely out of it because of whatever you were doing last night) is really cool.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Damn, that sucks! The one thing I really will hate about growing old is that the body will need lesser and lesser sleep, so I won't have a reason to stay in bed as long as I do now. I love sleeping, it's my no. 2 hobby.

Buh? I thought old people slept more not less.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
nope, at least not at night. My grandmother used to watch TV until midnight, sleep 4 hours, then wake up around 4 a.m. and do something quite like ironing or sewing until 8am, so she wouldn't wake her neighbors.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
nope, at least not at night. My grandmother used to watch TV until midnight, sleep 4 hours, then wake up around 4 a.m. and do something quite like ironing or sewing until 8am, so she wouldn't wake her neighbors.

Oh yeah my mom is kinda like that. I forgot she's up until like 2-3 am most nights. And sleeps until like 10 am. It was funny yesterday when I called her from work at 5 pm and she thought something bad had happened to me because she thought I was calling at 5 am. LOL. Old people.

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
What does any of this have to do with my politic party?

Would it be possible to update the citizen list in my original post, and to split all non-ZOD related posts from this thread?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
What does any of this have to do with my politic party?

Would it be possible to update the citizen list in my original post, and to split all non-ZOD related posts from this thread?

I'm not able to split, but I'll update your registration list in a bit.