are there any rules of using other members avatars?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
'chuckles 51' and 'kefka' has niiccccce avatars.

Photos (like other PI) of others aren't allowed without their permission.

^does this also applies to avatars?^

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
2870.jpg

^Can i use this avatar?^

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If the owner gives you permission.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i'm not going to use dershockas avatar because he created his. My avatar is one of a kind also. Can't find my avatar on the internet.

I'm talking about a pic that someone found/stole/paste and copied from the internet.

i googled *demon eyes* and clicked on image and found this pic that is currently being used by a member.
10733.jpg

this pic is also being used by a member. I googled *Cadillac*
1767.jpg

i will not use 'loktar's' avatar because its against tk's policy to post pics of members without their permission. even though he made it pubic information. is that 'loktar' in real life?

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
LOL I paid Bissette a commission to design this avatar for me personally. I own it. Been using it for 15 years now :D

Last edited:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
So, since you brought it up, I do not give permission for your "Cee Jay" account to be copying it as the accounts avatar. It's my artwork. Please remove it.

Thanks in advance. btw no google search shows this avatar at all anywhere (caught in a fib again), and tineye agrees that it's an original also.

Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is funny :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
images

So, since you brought it up, I do not give permission for your "Cee Jay" account to be copying it as the accounts avatar. It's my artwork. Please remove it.

Thanks in advance. btw no google search shows this avatar at all anywhere (caught in a fib again), and tineye agrees that it's an original also.

images

pm ceejay, send him a smoke signal, send it by e-mail, write him a love letter, call him. you and jack has already posted his address. that all hummer dealers in wilminton nc28401 thread jack posted is borderline pi info for you and ceejay. if you are the real devilman, you should know dat.

images

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
I haven't spoken to you in years, and you know why Wilson, so stfu with your bullshit.

Please remove "CeeJay's" avatar per the rules. I do not give the account my permission to use my artwork.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i stand by eggs mayonnaise decision. i will not be using anyone's avatar since it was told i would be breaking troll kingdom's policy. i'm not a rule breaker. my motto is.

obey all staff and policies concerning troll kingdom.

master-lock-padlocks-875dlfhc-64_1000.jpg

jack

Suck it, Chuckie.

I haven't spoken to you in years, and you know why Wilson, so stfu with your bullshit.

Please remove "CeeJay's" avatar per the rules. I do not give the account my permission to use my artwork.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
bump

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Last edited:

jack

Suck it, Berty. It's all been figured out.

Go slurp a 40 and shut the fuck up, ass clown

jack

Damn fibs, how you been?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
would anyone like to sell me their avatar? need cash! valentine's day is sunday.

money-campaign-finance-art.jpg

jack

Would you like to suck my butthole? I hear you're good at that Wilson.