Bad Purchasing Decision

The Question

Eternal
Truth is, there is mounting evidence that vaping carries its own hazards, and the longterm effects of sucking that chemical shit into your lungs is only just beginning to become apparent. Those who tell you it is completely safe are lying to protect a livelihood.

Nobody's telling anyone it's "completely safe." But the Royal College of Physicians in the UK has found that it's ~95% less hazardous than smoking. U.S. "public health" entities substantially subsidized by the pharmaceutical industry disagree, of course, because if people are actually quitting via switching to vaping, then they're not buying patches, gums, and the other assorted forms of pharmaceutical snake oil, and that makes the pharma companies unhappy.

A true alpha Male doesn't need a shiny metal phallus for his lips to quit smoking, he just does it and toughs out the cravings.

An alpha male is a member of the species Canis Lupus. And "true" is not a synonym for "my personal favorite informal definition of." But if you really want to use it in the context of human beings, then a "true alpha male" does what the fuck he wants without regard for what a beta like you might think of it.

The Question

Eternal
And just by the way, if you think this:

NdjOTUg.jpg

looks like a phallus? You are to be commended for not looking down to see what a phallus actually looks like while you suck dick for nickels, punk.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, one last note, now that I think of it: How do I know you're a beta, Donovan? Because you give a damn what I'm doing. You're the one with your nose to my asshole.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Nah, I just like fucking with you because you're a triple-posting sensitive twat when you get all riled up. Plus you're a trumpethead so there's that added bonus. Truthfully I could give a shit about vaping other than it looks idiotic and is a hobby overly populated by twats like yourself. But you do you, ya chubby little rascal.

The Question

Eternal
Truthfully I could give a shit about vaping other than it looks idiotic and is a hobby overly populated by twats like yourself.

You could give a shit? Or you couldn't? You know what really looks idiotic, is calling harm reduction a "hobby." Yep, that's what I do for fun -- not get smoking-related medical conditions. Hey, it's the opposite of Pokemon! Gotta not catch any of 'em!

It's like playing in that echo chamber over at WF stripped a digit off your IQ. But you do you, ya puny little rascal.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You could give a shit? Or you couldn't? You know what really looks idiotic, is calling harm reduction a "hobby." Yep, that's what I do for fun -- not get smoking-related medical conditions. Hey, it's the opposite of Pokemon! Gotta not catch any of 'em!

It's like playing in that echo chamber over at WF stripped a digit off your IQ. But you do you, ya puny little rascal.
Just wandered back in for this, and a couple random thoughts occurred:
1. Pretending you vape "for health reasons" while pounding booze down your gullet faster than Trumpy takes loads from Putin is a bit disingenuous. Like fastening your seatbelt for a nice drive off a cliff.
2. Never played a Pokemon, either on a game platform or a phone. That generation was a bit after my time. Wouldn't ever harsh on somebody for taking a walk though. I was young and in shape once.
3. Do you HAVE to work Wordforge paranoia into every post? Is it some sort of secret legal obligation? Do you owe somebody money? Maybe it's like Stockholm Syndrome, you miss your abusers so much you can't move the fuck on. Show us on the doll where the mean WF brain trust touched you.

The Question

Eternal
Just wandered back in for this, and a couple random thoughts occurred:
1. Pretending you vape "for health reasons"

Is not what's going on. ~95% safer than smoking. That's a fact. There's no pretense about it.

while pounding booze down your gullet

Total assumption on your part unsupported by any evidence

faster than Trumpy takes loads from Putin

Lie to me some more about how that board you're wallowing in is "moderate" and "centrist" as if anybody with a shred of objectivity believes that shit for a picosecond.

3. Do you HAVE to work Wordforge paranoia into every post?

What "paranoia" is that? Are you here and still toting their party line by acting like a shitheel for no fucking reason?

Oh. Yes. You are. So it's not "paranoia", now, is it. Or do you not understand the meaning of that word? When you're actually stalking somebody, they're not paranoid for noticing you stalking them.

And you've still got your nose to my asshole, puppy.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
I am at this very moment enjoying a tumbler of Bulleit bourbon with a mixer of A&W Cream Soda. That was a good purchasing decision. Also writing review notes on the MyBlu pod system while puffing on a pod of "Neon Dream", which is a mixed berries and cream flavor.

Business before pleasure? Fuck that. I make a business of pleasure.

The Question

Eternal
And you say that based on what? Based on that something tastes good? Seriously, knock it off. Being "manly" doesn't mean eating, drinking or in any other way putting something in your mouth that tastes bad. Okay? Seriously. Tasting shit that tastes bad is not "manly." It's just stupid.

Wanna be "manly"? Eat ear wax. That probably tastes gross.

Besides, I know you aren't drinking your bourbon neat. You just aren't saying what you mix yours with.

Now Scotch, that is meant to be had neat. If it's Islay, you drop in two or three drops of water to amp it up. Otherwise, Scotch is taken neat. But bourbon is neither that hoity nor that toity.

Being manly doesn't mean being fucking stupid, and I feel bad for you if feminists and soyboys have convinced you otherwise. "Ehhh! I can't mix it with anything or some other dude who isn't drinking it won't like it!" Fuck that. I'm fucking drinking it, I'll have it how I fuckin' want it. If I want to drink it the way you say, you can fuckin' buy it for me, how's that.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
All these mother fuckers tryin' to tell me how I can drink my whiskey, that I fuckin' paid for. And what's more girly, what I mix my booze with, or tryin' to manipulate me about how I drink it. You know what's actually "girly"? Bein' manipulative like that, like a fuckin' woman. Knock that shit off, bitches.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This thread was funny in that sad way.

The Question

Eternal
^^But it's still funny, and that's the important part. :sarek:

The Question

Eternal
Vaping "Honeymoon" on the MyBlu. (Because I'm getting paid to. It's for a hardware review, ya slobs.) Sippin' Hochstadter's "Slow & Low" Rock and Rye.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Vaping "Honeymoon" on the MyBlu. (Because I'm getting paid to. It's for a hardware review, ya slobs.) Sippin' Hochstadter's "Slow & Low" Rock and Rye.

You certainly vape some good fancy sounding stuff. I usually just vape Spearmint, Fruity Pebbles, Dead Presidents, Cake, and Glazed Donut.

The Question

Eternal
Well, the MyBlu thing was sent to me for the purpose of review. I wouldn't buy one in a million years. Shit like "Neon Dream", "Honeymoon", "Melon Time", fuckin' blah. Not my speed.

What's in my tank is ".50 Cal" by Squid Industries, a brandy-infused Old Fashioned flavor.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well, the MyBlu thing was sent to me for the purpose of review. I wouldn't buy one in a million years. Shit like "Neon Dream", "Honeymoon", "Melon Time", fuckin' blah. Not my speed.

What's in my tank is ".50 Cal" by Squid Industries, a brandy-infused Old Fashioned flavor.

I only smoke and vape when I play poker with my friends so he bought me a cheap $15 vape to use and he buys all the juices so I'm stuck with whatever he buys. Maybe someday I'll buy my own vape and juices but for now...speaking of possibly bad purchasing decisions... I just dropped $350 on a new phone(Samsung Galaxy s6), straightalk phone plan$55 a month unlimited data, talk and text), and a phone case and screen protector.

The Question

Eternal
I don't know much about Android phones, but I guess Samsung are supposed to be the best version of 'em.