Bad Purchasing Decision

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're completely ridiculous in this argument. I'm out, but by all means don't stop embarrassing yourself now :D

The Question

Eternal
Same old shit from Jack. Good idea, kid, GTFO. Come back when you have a valid, logical point to make.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's all you got? Thought so.

Bye now.

The Question

Eternal
Okay, bye! (Until he barks some more, which should be in 3... 2...)

The Question

Eternal
After 5, Sunday afternoon, time to kick back with a sandwich from Chompie's and a glass of gin and pink lemonade. That's right -- pink fucking lemonade. Because fuck you.

The Question

Eternal
It's Miller time! Or, rather, time for a glass of Old Overholt Bonded Rye and lemonade. Vaping on the Detonator with matching tank -- the flavor is "12 Gauge", a whipped cream White Russian flavor, being run at 550 Fahrenheit @70 watts through a 0.15 ohm SS 316 mesh coil. Deeeee-licious.

The Question

Eternal
Friday night, time for an adult libation. This week? Oh, I defy you to tell me this is girly: George Dickel Tabasco Barrel Finish. Fuckin' tasty. And having tried a shot of that Fireball garbage, much superior.

The Question

Eternal
Other good purchasing decision: Razer Deathadder Elite mouse. The only reason this is even notable, though, is that Razer actually has a macOS version of their Synapse 2.0 software. Was not expecting that, owing to the fact that macOS isn't really renowned as a gaming platform.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Friday night, time for an adult libation. This week? Oh, I defy you to tell me this is girly: George Dickel Tabasco Barrel Finish. Fuckin' tasty. And having tried a shot of that Fireball garbage, much superior.
Sounds gay and spicy.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Other good purchasing decision: Razer Deathadder Elite mouse. The only reason this is even notable, though, is that Razer actually has a macOS version of their Synapse 2.0 software. Was not expecting that, owing to the fact that macOS isn't really renowned as a gaming platform.
Sounds like a manly mouse. My balls grew balls reading your post.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
OOH! OOH! It's Fall! I bet you can find Pumpkin Spice Bourbon AND Pumpkin Spice...vape juice? I don't know what it's called.

The Question

Eternal
OOH! OOH! It's Fall! I bet you can find Pumpkin Spice Bourbon AND Pumpkin Spice...vape juice? I don't know what it's called.

Probably could, but what the hell for? Not to fret, you, nobody's gonna take your un-flavored manly-man Everclear away, or make you otherwise taste things.

:sarek:

The Question

Eternal
Sounds gay and spicy.

Well, everybody keep an eye on yer condiments. Gotta make sure the male condiments aren't hoppin' across the table to plook each other in their non-existent doo-doo holes with their non-existent wangers.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Speaking of gay and spicy, someone should make pumpkin spice flavored condoms. They could get Castle to write a review of them. Win-win for everyone.

The Question

Eternal
Speaking of gay and spicy, someone should make pumpkin spice flavored condoms. They could get Castle to write a review of them. Win-win for everyone.

Not in my line. But I guess if you're that curious to know if they're good, ask ya mama.

The Question

Eternal
Just got back from the liquor store with the latest addition to the bar: Bombay Sapphire. Spotted something else though with a fancy label, but then as I got a closer look and read the label, I had to give it a pass:

Volpone's Masculinity ~ Extra Fragile (With Just A Hint Of His Mama's Flapping Beef Curtains).

Didn't sound any too appealing to me.

The Question

Eternal
Hey, I found Volpone's favorite flavor for beer or booze!

The Question

Eternal
Oof. Jayzus. Gunpowder Irish Gin. That's a flavorful sip. Volpone wouldn't like it.