Banzored

Mirah

I love you
I look at it more like a kid at Christmas time. I just got done unwrapping all of the gifts, and then they are taken away.

What? I can be an adult about this.

Besides, it is what you give that is more important, than what you recieve. ; )

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Oh I don't know...I wouldn't go back to Mock for anything ever. Fuck Mock. Stupid private room cunt bitches. You only get to change the locks on me once. It's called self fucking respect. Fuck bans and the fucking little cowards who ban while congratulating themselves on their steadfast commitment to free speech in the same breath.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
this thread was funnier than it was supposed to be.

jack

Such as meeting you for instance? Do you know how many people have asked me about that. "So, you've met jack huh?" What is he like?
LOL
Wow

I agree.

You are the only one! NeonMercuryASH!

I think you're protesting just a little too much. Repeating something over and over will neither make it true, or make what actually happened go away.

But jsyk, never again. :bigass:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Both bans were pretty kneejerk IMO, especially Mirah's which was basically just a sexpoem. I could see them getting pissed about spamming up the forum with it but she had it in the spot reserved for nudity etc.
I think Duchess is getting a little tired of all the new arrivals. Too many trolls in the soup apparently.
Personally I don't see the big deal with getting locked out. Not like there aren't a million other places to interact online. I'm with Gear, if you tell me you don't want me around I'm okay with that, but don't come back later trying to change your mind.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Both bans were pretty kneejerk IMO, especially Mirah's which was basically just a sexpoem. I could see them getting pissed about spamming up the forum with it but she had it in the spot reserved for nudity etc.
I think Duchess is getting a little tired of all the new arrivals. Too many trolls in the soup apparently.
Personally I don't see the big deal with getting locked out. Not like there aren't a million other places to interact online. I'm with Gear, if you tell me you don't want me around I'm okay with that, but don't come back later trying to change your mind.

jack

Duchess has been here looking for Gear? Did I miss that?

jack

^that's deep Neon.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Wells are. But I hope, you backed yours up on a hard copy, Mirah. If you're permaed but only in that section, you can get ripped off. That's what happened to me at Slipstream. As soon as I totally finished my novel, I was permaed, along with 3 Eyes, Darthy, Lady Midnight, Maigry, and Heroic Fool. Except, I had an earlier version, with public reviews on Hard Copy. Then Lisa gives a link to retrieve our fiction, and there was a huge Kless worm. That was ten years ago, but I remember it like yesterday.

jack

Heroic Fool.

omg I just threw up in my mouth a little. That just sparked a memory train.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Duchess has been here looking for Gear? Did I miss that?

I mean in general. That's always been my way of doing things. Real life or on the web. And I'm pretty sure Gear works the same way. "Know your mind" is a pretty basic request. Duchess has every right to flick anybody out of her sandbox she wants just as ANY board operator does with his kingdom online. But if I get shown the door don't expect me to cry and pine away. Laughter and a little mockery is probably far more likely.

jack

Works for me :D

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
There's nothing I like better than a nice bowl of troll soup.

Actually there are several things I like better. A whole bunch of things really. Literally thousands of things.

Troll soup doesn't sound very good.

Mirah

I love you
You know, everyone used to come to the GFHH and brag how they got banned from a sight or whatever. I never really got to do that much, so when I even get a little bit of a chance of course I am going to have some fun with it.
I really don't care.
Was just trying to be funny
I failed.

jack

Think of it this way, at least there's one place you'll always be a virgin ;)

I thought this thread actually was funny, at first.

jack

mmm Pellegrino on ice, a bowl of lemon haze and the afternoon looms nicely.

I love birthday weekends.