Banzored

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You didn't fail. They failed. Fuck those cunts. I think you're pretty cool and I have impeccable taste that's above the reproach of common men.

Forge ahead confidently. I've got your six.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Likewise me. I like your posts because they are uniquely you. Don't change. World needs a few more love children.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Speaks volumes about the management at Mock. Let me know all I need to right quick. It was a panic move. Fucking cowardly women and the little boys hanging off their stinking teats don't have the stones to host your truly.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Seph

Retired Account
You didn't fail. They failed. Fuck those cunts. I think you're pretty cool and I have impeccable taste that's above the reproach of common men.

Forge ahead confidently. I've got your six.

But you say you like me and we are good friends i frequent there does that make me some stupid faggot or Don?

Speaks volumes about the management at Mock. Let me know all I need to right quick. It was a panic move. Fucking cowardly women and the little boys hanging off their stinking teats don't have the stones to host your truly.

I used to host you and my board is about as free speech as you will get bar RC but where you go back here? hmmmmmm comfort zone...

BTW jus askin...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
There are levels of "free speech" on the inta net, and I think all three sites (plus the TKR in its prime) are different versions of it. Really depends on the atmosphere of a place. I like Mock because the crime forum is about as up to the minute as you can get for stories of national interest, and there are a handful of people whose takes I enjoy reading. TK is where I go to get my fix of the internet's version of hanging out in the basement and talking about far out shit while blazing up, maaaan. I tried the Haven site and found it too full of tards for my liking, with a couple of notable exceptions like Seph and Iggy. (Don't take it personally, I had the same reaction at most of the sci-fi sites attached to TK) Beauty of the inta net is, there's a place for everyone.

Mirah

I love you
Well I couldn't let sleeping dogs lie, I am a cat afterall right.

So I really stepped in it again. : )

But I did make a suggestion. : )

Its all good.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
But you say you like me and we are good friends i frequent there does that make me some stupid faggot or Don?

I used to host you and my board is about as free speech as you will get bar RC but where you go back here? hmmmmmm comfort zone...

BTW jus askin...

Sometimes your real friends need to tell you to go fuck yourself and you need to listen.

Don't be trying to pull that shit with me Bro. Seriously. Don't.

jack

:popcorn:

Seph

Retired Account
Sometimes your real friends need to tell you to go fuck yourself and you need to listen.

Don't be trying to pull that shit with me Bro. Seriously. Don't.

I'm your friend, go Fuck yourself bro.

Seph

Retired Account
If that's all it takes to break our frienship we never had one see you around breh.

jack

I got banned somewhere for making too sexy of posts.
Isn't that sad.

Soccer moms.

Sheesh.

I got banned from the same forum. Someone posting as me asked if the admin were daydreaming.

WHAM! :bigass:

Soccer moms indeed.

jack

I got banned from the same forum. Someone posting as me asked if the admin were daydreaming.

WHAM! :bigass:

Soccer moms indeed.

Edit: this thread turns out to be WAY funnier than intended.