Banzored

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I'm a fan of Mucha but this was a bit different... it might have been Arthur Rackham but this doesn't really look very art nouveau. But hey, my memory isn't what it used to be.

6225.imgcache.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm a fan of Mucha but this was a bit different... it might have been Arthur Rackham but this doesn't really look very art nouveau. But hey, my memory isn't what it used to be.

6225.imgcache.jpg

Good call, I had forgotten about him. I remember that (those) books. You should see my 1st edition Bambi. I acquired it in the oddest way.

Ding!

Banned
or did you steal it like you stole Veitchs original illustrations and never returned them?

from what I hear, Rick intends to get them back

jack

6226.imgcache.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Dude, you're the only one that gives a shit. We're all happy here. No one misses any of you at all. We wish you the best at your new board, do leave us alone.

Originally Posted by 'Gear
Oh I don't know...I wouldn't go back to Mock for anything ever. Fuck Mock. Stupid private room cunt bitches. You only get to change the locks on me once. It's called self fucking respect. Fuck bans and the fucking little cowards who ban while congratulating themselves on their steadfast commitment to free speech in the same breath.

So...angry. What about my picnic lunch?

jack

look who's back....need a kiss goodbye?

:smooch:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I go where I like, always have. How's the campaign going to make friends and influence people?

jack

Both your ex-wives say you like your toast buttered on both sides.

jack

jack

Think of it this way...I got that fucker banned in 3 posts without batting an eye, and have continued to prove my point ever since.

Which is why it's your new favorite board :bigass:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You didn't get Gear banned ya big fibber. The whole "partnership" between he and I is all in your fevered brain.

You did, however, thoroughly creep everybody out until they showed you the door.

Meanwhile, you're back over here arguing with yourself again and it's tiresome, but there are still times I check in here for nostalgia's sake.

I'm thinking a catastrophic loss of power and internet service could only do good things for you.

jack

I'm thinking there isn't a salve on the market that'll reduce the sting of your butthurt.

Be seein' you "bro".

Originally Posted by 'Gear
Oh I don't know...I wouldn't go back to Mock for anything ever. Fuck Mock. Stupid private room cunt bitches. You only get to change the locks on me once. It's called self fucking respect. Fuck bans and the fucking little cowards who ban while congratulating themselves on their steadfast commitment to free speech in the same breath.

Ding!

Banned
I'm thinking a catastrophic loss of power and internet service could only do good things for you.

I've been thinking that for a long while. i propose we find a psychiatrist to send an impassioned letter and a bribe to his ISP

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I think you guys give Jack too much credit. I don't think he's any creepier than anyone else I've met online in my life (so far), he hasn't tried acting like my best friend, I really like this forum and have found the posters here intelligent, well read and funny and contrary to popular opinion, I'm a real person with a real job and real life that wasn't created by Jack.

I tried googling Jack and that Steve guy and I didn't see a thing about him stealing something, only that he requested his image be removed from a forum owned by Steve. And that was seven freaking years ago, FFS. What's the matter with you people? Let it go. I can be as obsessive as the next person but that's entering the land of padded cells and heavy medication.

jack

you should see the conversation rick, Steve and me are having elsewhere. i bet you'd like to be a fly on the wall at that

let me tell you, both of them are PISSED

You should see a doctor about your imaginary conversations with people you have never spoken to in real life.

There's help for people with conditions like yours.