Banzored

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
run with what?

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I can sympathize with someone getting randomly banned because the admin is a menopausal hag with severe mood swings. :)

Funny to read soccer-mom-cunts-I'll-never-go-back-fuck-them-up-the-ass and then shortly after that the person is back happily posting at that forum.

jack

That's typical with the kind of mood swings some posters suffer from.

jack

I mean in general. That's always been my way of doing things. Real life or on the web. And I'm pretty sure Gear works the same way. "Know your mind" is a pretty basic request. Duchess has every right to flick anybody out of her sandbox she wants just as ANY board operator does with his kingdom online. But if I get shown the door don't expect me to cry and pine away. Laughter and a little mockery is probably far more likely.

Quoted for hypocrisy.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Still stings a little, don't it? Shoulda tried being a fucking adult for a change.

jack

Did someone just fart?

Yep :bigass:

jack

Oh I don't know...I wouldn't go back to Mock for anything ever. Fuck Mock. Stupid private room cunt bitches. You only get to change the locks on me once. It's called self fucking respect. Fuck bans and the fucking little cowards who ban while congratulating themselves on their steadfast commitment to free speech in the same breath.

:bigass:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I do not want those grapes anyway, said the fox, for they grow too far above my head and are probably very sour.

jack

I have a first edition bambi, which is an even better story.

jack

Filthy Whore: That's gotta be embarrassing for him to read.

QFT and his little friend keeps coming by to make sure the memory stays fresh :bigass:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
bad breaker upper guy is bad breaker upper. You want me to put in a good word at Mock for you?

jack

Dude, you're the only one that gives a shit. We're all happy here. No one misses any of you at all. We wish you the best at your new board, do leave us alone.

Originally Posted by 'Gear
Oh I don't know...I wouldn't go back to Mock for anything ever. Fuck Mock. Stupid private room cunt bitches. You only get to change the locks on me once. It's called self fucking respect. Fuck bans and the fucking little cowards who ban while congratulating themselves on their steadfast commitment to free speech in the same breath.

jack

It's been about 80 years since I saw it but wasn't the artwork kind of Art Nouveau-ish? I guess I could google it.

I'm trying to think of the name of the guy that drew that stuff. eludes me..

jack

I'm trying to think of the name of the guy that drew that stuff. eludes me..

This is who I was thinking of...

6223.imgcache.jpg