Beautiful Ange Calling Out eloisel(Fat Piggy) If She Not Scared

Ange

Banned
Well miss piggy. I been kicking all the lame guys assess , So now if you ain't Too bust stuffing your fat face. Lets get it on, Just us here with no nerds to interupt your ass-kicking. If you too scared or too Lame to hang, then Just say so , otherwise get ready to have Ange hand you your fat ass. I don't think you can hang with me. you are far too stupid. The guys here are all nerds and dorks and you tink you are Empress of all the Fat Tonga women. Well you are a giant fat hippo looking Obese Hog , So if you can stop stuffing that mouth then let's get it on. Let the whole board see Ange using your fat ass as a mop to mop the floor with you.

Ange

Banned
So funny, fat pig mom and poor daughter got her Genes

Help my mom thinks she rules a nation of fat women. my mom is goofy as hell. I wish my mom had aborted me, Bet your poor daughter thinks these day and night.

Ange

Banned
eloise daughter screams, Help me, I think my mother is going to eat me.

Ange

Banned
Where is my morbidly obeseruler of the fat womens country, and mother to what has to be one fucked up child with Suicidal Tendencies from thinking about being a giant whale who is insane. Poor Kid, I guess it is too late for an abortion.

Ange

Banned
So miss piggy, Bet you calling everybody to offer money to help. I been fighting and kicking the whole bb all alone. best bitch this bb ever seen or heard of.

This thread is me and you.

Ange

Banned
Bet your skanky looking daughter would love to be in a biker clubhouse being used as a cumguzzling lfatty. I can hear your daughter screaming , please use me as a cum receptricle, just don't let the whale, uh I mean my mom. Eat Me!

Ange

Banned
eloisel looks at daughter and with her stomach growling as usual screams Feed Me, I'm hungry, I'm always hungry.

Ange

Banned
Ha ha, Fat piggy left me a yahoo message and begged me to not laugh her off the bb. She is so ashamed and is begging for mercy. below is her yahoo message she left me,,too funny.

Ange

Banned
My Daer Ange, please help me!! Please Ange Please!!!

Let me level with you. I'm fat. Not heavyset, but F-A-T, fat. I'm not saying this because I'm proud. It takes a lot of courage to admit it, but I have a problem. Strangers gape in amazement. Children taunt me behind my back. People have trouble looking at me when I eat, and for good reason: I'm huge. But gosh, I don't like being this way. I hate it as much as you do—maybe more. What I want to know is, how come no one is doing anything about it?

For the past 10 years, everyone has stood idly by and watched my waistline balloon. My friends didn't say anything as I sat and ate one chili-cheese dog after another. Even my own family hasn't lifted a finger to solve my weight problem. My mom's idea of "helping" is cooking a delicious dinner with all the trimmings. She knows as well as I do that, if she cooks a scrumptious meal, I am going to eat at least five servings and half a loaf of buttered bread, but that doesn't stop her.

According to government statistics, nearly two-thirds of Americans are overweight. If those figures are accurate—and I believe they are—then I really think the government should do something about this terrible affliction. I get winded walking to the corner, and I eat 3,000 calories before getting out of bed in the morning. I have cellulite on my forearms. Can't someone in Washington help me? Please? I am admitting that I need help. Now, someone—anyone—please help me.

I wish someone in the scientific community would look out for the obese little guy. They could provide liposuction and stomach stapling so a person like me would no longer be a danger to himself. Or, better, they could design a "magic bullet" to cure my corpulence. I mean, it seems like there should at least be a medicine that will make me stop stuffing my face when I'm full five times over. No kidding: If someone had an experimental new pill that would stop me from stuffing my face with food once I'm full five times over, I'd be the first in line to take it. Well, I mean, I would allow doctors to come to my home and administer the drug while I was comfortably splayed out on my sofa in my robe. That's how serious I am about having someone do something about my weight problem.

It is a problem. I know that. That's why I'm pleading for help. Obesity is ruining my life, if you want to know. I mean, I could die. I could really die, and it scares the hell out of me. I could drop like that if someone doesn't make me lose some weight.

I'll tell you what it is: My obesity is a direct result of the sheer volume of high-calorie, low-nutrition foodstuffs that are constantly available for my consumption. I go to the grocery store and load my cart with gallon upon gallon of pure-cream ice cream, bags and bags of so-called "healthy" chips, and enough cereal, frozen dinners, and candy bars to nourish an ox. No one even bats an eye. The cashiers blithely ring me up. The bag boys don't even complain that it takes them seven trips to get all of my food into the car. Everyone just acts like it's not their problem.

In a way, they're right. It isn't their fault. You see, I never could've packed on so many excess pounds without the thousands of farmers, truckers, grocers, and restaurateurs that supplied the steady stream of food I shoveled into my mouth for days and weeks and years without pause. I wish someone would do something to change that. Because, listen, I know myself, and I know that if restaurants keep frying food, I'll never convince myself to stop shoving brown, crispy food down my throat. It's time for some action. Stop me! Or stop them! I don't know! Just do something!

I've heard there are public-service announcements that address the obesity problem, but I don't really see how a commercial is going to make me stop eating. You see, odds are I'm in the kitchen making a sandwich during commercials. Someone should mail me a brochure about the risks of overeating. Better yet, send me a videotape. Reading on a full stomach makes me drowsy. Besides, I'm so exhausted most of the time, I fall asleep the second I hit the couch.

Your bitch if you want me, eloise

No one should have to live like I do. I shouldn't have to suffer the pain of eating a pail of fried chicken and a tub of mashed potatoes with gravy and still be hungry enough to polish off an entire apple pie. Where is your sense of human compassion? Please, someone, make me thin again. For God's sake, don't just stand there doing nothing.

Ange

Banned
Fucking fat ld cunt, I would slao that hog silly, if she was not so silly already.

I will be back Fatty, Maybe the starfleet guys here can beam your fat ass up and hide you from Queen Ange. Yjis is the badlandsFatso, and I am Queen of these Badlands. Now run Hide, Maybe somebody will pm your stupid ass a reply to post

Hey Cunt, you ain't shit , you just smell that way. Bet your kid came out of your asshole covered in your whale shit. I bet you kicked her clean, you will eat anything. I saw your horrible pics and the real ones now probably about 100 times worse.

Ange

Banned
Come out bitch, I got a pork chop for you!

Ange

Banned
That Hippo Looking Hog can run but she can't hide forever. she got lots of Ange's shit to eat sooner or later. bet she is crying them giant fat filled tears.

Ange

Banned
Here Faty Faty, I left your Dinner in the toilet, eat up Miss Piggy

Falconarg

Rebel
DJKitteh-1.png

Ange

Banned
Sorry but this is a Call out. Anybody can continue posting shit on other threads and Ange will continue to kick nerd&dork Ass, But this is for The battle between The young queen of the badlands and the gross morbidly obese queen of the fat girls of Tonga. This Dumbfuck thiks she is a emperess of some foreign country. Miss Piggy is hiding now. Run Piggy, Hide Cunt or come here and let Ange make you look like the fool that your big fat ass is!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
4888c_ethnic_Japanese_amateur_exotic_girls_16.jpg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Sorry but this is a Call out. Anybody can continue posting shit on other threads and Ange will continue to kick nerd&dork Ass, But this is for The battle between The young queen of the badlands and the gross morbidly obese queen of the fat girls of Tonga. This Dumbfuck thiks she is a emperess of some foreign country. Miss Piggy is hiding now. Run Piggy, Hide Cunt or come here and let Ange make you look like the fool that your big fat ass is!

Eloisel isn't hiding, she has a real life and doesn't need to post here 24/7 about her fake life like you, Earl.