Beautiful Ange Calling Out eloisel(Fat Piggy) If She Not Scared

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
2bcff25d.gif

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Well, Angearl, here I am. What you going to do about it? Call me some names??

Ha, ha, ha, ha .... Good God you are a retard.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
So, while you were at work you posted to Jack and you were posting like mad last night, totally ignoring your house full of guests. Seems like you were all into me earlier - wanting me to drop by for breakfast, calling me to come out and play. Then, you leave me sitting here all by myself, waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting .... Now, you've hurt my feelings. That isn't very nice.

Ange

Banned
AngEarl will most likely get banned next time Menty logs in.
Haha, what a lame board, got to ban a girl who fights the whole nerdy board. bet jack is paying to have Ange baned. Instead of working Jack was busy calling my 70 year old grandpa with his bad ASs. now some people he shit on are tlking about seeing jack at work. I told them no, they at least want to tell the girls where he works what a scary creey dunbfuck he is.

Ange

Banned
So, while you were at work you posted to Jack and you were posting like mad last night, totally ignoring your house full of guests. Seems like you were all into me earlier - wanting me to drop by for breakfast, calling me to come out and play. Then, you leave me sitting here all by myself, waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting .... Now, you've hurt my feelings. That isn't very nice.
Looks like Miss piggy took a break from eating

Ange

Banned
Eloisel isn't hiding, she has a real life and doesn't need to post here 24/7 about her fake life like you, Earl.
So you want to fight fror her, she is too stupid so she begs for help. maybe that fat cunt will take you in now that your parents are tired of supporting you. This thread for us . They said the dumb fat old skank would try to get some nerds to help her from taking a beatdown. this is between us, nobody else. go read your comic books.

Ange

Banned
Bla, Bla, you gotta suck ass with a bunch of pure no life wanna be space aliens. so sad you got kiss nerd ass to make a dork like you.

Ange

Banned
And jack can post peoples relatives tele and have people harass a 70 year old man. punk would piss in his panties if any man looked at him. I heas Pickle will retur after his new bb bought.

Ange

Banned

Empres of a imaginary island owned by a race of super fat cunts. shit your old fat ass will fit in good there. Send me money and I will get your Daughter A Mercy Fuck. LOL, I am arguing with a fat Nobody living as Empres of a imaginary land. You look more like the three little pigs Mother. I bet your daughter gets laughed at nonstop for having you as a mod. Hope the Cunt not to stupid to kill herself to get away from you. you a fat old joke .

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Bla, Bla, you gotta suck ass with a bunch of pure no life wanna be space aliens. so sad you got kiss nerd ass to make a dork like you.
No U, fucking Star Trek nerd.

And jack can post peoples relatives tele and have people harass a 70 year old man. punk would piss in his panties if any man looked at him. I heas Pickle will retur after his new bb bought.
That phone number is public knowledge. You will be banned for threatening a member of this board with physical violence.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You will be banned for threatening a member of this board with physical violence.
And personally, I can't wait for that to happen. People too stupid to read the TOS get on my nerves.

Ange

Banned
No U, fucking Star Trek nerd.

That phone number is public knowledge. You will be banned for threatening a member of this board with physical violence.
I have never threatened anybody. I am a girl ans a nurse. He was runing down hells angels and they found out where he works and lives because he too stupid to conceal his numbers.

I volunteer in a battered womens shelter, I am fully against violence.What people that he has a problem with is between them. That phone number is to a senior citizen that him and others harrassed. Let me find all his relatives numbers and call them. He run down hells angels, I told My father, He called east coast members telling them how he been shiting on them and now they pissed because of what he did. he ain't hiding behind a computer now. Poor jack, .

You lames can't even handle a young girl. you can believe I am Earl or not but I am exactly what I say I am. I asked my dad to come here but he laughed and wanted to know wtf I was doing on a almost dead board with star trek nerds. LMAO@U calling me a star trek nerd. That would be the last thing I would want to be.

Anyway, I fight the whole lame nerd board , kick ass, then the Whiny little bitches say ban her, she made fun of us. she made us cry, waa, waa, waa,,,

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
So you want to fight fror her, she is too stupid so she begs for help. maybe that fat cunt will take you in now that your parents are tired of supporting you. This thread for us . They said the dumb fat old skank would try to get some nerds to help her from taking a beatdown. this is between us, nobody else. go read your comic books.

She never asked for my help. Real friends stick up for each other. She is winning the fight all by herself, I just wanted to join in the fun of a picking on a fake nurse, fat biker dood loser.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I have never threatened anybody. I am a girl ans a nurse.
You've pasted this crap many times before. It still sounds like bull shit. Try repeating it a few hundred more times. Wait, you can't. You'll be banned soon.

He was runing down hells angels and they found out where he works and lives because he too stupid to conceal his numbers.
You're not a Hells Angel, Earl. You're a sorry old crackhead pretending to be a hood rat psycho slut.

I volunteer in a battered womens shelter, I am fully against violence.
Broken record. You sure as hell don't act like a compassionate person.

What people that he has a problem with is between them.
lol Fake people in your head.

That phone number is to a senior citizen that him and others harrassed.
Yeah, you.

Let me find all his relatives numbers and call them.
You just said this is between Jack and the fake people in your head. Why would you want to start calling his relatives? That's not exactly staying out of it, now is it.

He run down hells angels, I told My father, He called east coast members telling them how he been shiting on them and now they pissed because of what he did. he ain't hiding behind a computer now. Poor jack, .
Your father? You aren't even real. You are Earl, a literal mother fucker. eww eww

You lames can't even handle a young girl. you can believe I am Earl or not but I am exactly what I say I am.
Key words there are "I am Earl".

I asked my dad to come here but he laughed and wanted to know wtf I was doing on a almost dead board with star trek nerds.
Weird. Asking yourself favor, and getting denied.

LMAO@U calling me a star trek nerd. That would be the last thing I would want to be.
You are, lamer. Post a few more Star Trek GIFs and book threads. Did you used to make your mom wear Spock ears while you fucked her?

Anyway, I fight the whole lame nerd board , kick ass, then the Whiny little bitches say ban her, she made fun of us. she made us cry, waa, waa, waa,,,
Pasting the same sentences in post after post. The only person stupid enough to believe your lies, Earl, is you. My gawd.

AngEarl, you remind me of that segment of Creep Show. The one in which Ted Danson digs a pit in the sand, buries himself in it, and lets the tide drowned his ass.
:bigass:

Ange

Banned
You've pasted this crap many times before. It still sounds like bull shit. Try repeating it a few hundred more times. Wait, you can't. You'll be banned soon.

You're not a Hells Angel, Earl. You're a sorry old crackhead pretending to be a hood rat psycho slut.

Broken record. You sure as hell don't act like a compassionate person.

lol Fake people in your head.

Yeah, you.

You just said this is between Jack and the fake people in your head. Why would you want to start calling his relatives? That's not exactly staying out of it, now is it.

Your father? You aren't even real. You are Earl, a literal mother fucker. eww eww

Key words there are "I am Earl".

Weird. Asking yourself favor, and getting denied.

You are, lamer. Post a few more Star Trek GIFs and book threads. Did you used to make your mom wear Spock ears while you fucked her?

Pasting the same sentences in post after post. The only person stupid enough to believe your lies, Earl, is you. My gawd.

AngEarl, you remind me of that segment of Creep Show. The one in which Ted Danson digs a pit in the sand, buries himself in it, and lets the tide drowned his ass.
:bigass:
Big fucking deal, baned from a dying chatboard full of dorks and men who dress up claiming to be super hero's. just give me more time for myself. I was getting boarded owning a bunch of men who were emotionally like 5 year olds. In real life I am the kind of girl they masturbate to but they to lame to say hello.