Beautiful Ange Calling Out eloisel(Fat Piggy) If She Not Scared

Ange

Banned
You've pasted this crap many times before. It still sounds like bull shit. Try repeating it a few hundred more times. Wait, you can't. You'll be banned soon.

You're not a Hells Angel, Earl. You're a sorry old crackhead pretending to be a hood rat psycho slut.

Broken record. You sure as hell don't act like a compassionate person.

lol Fake people in your head.

Yeah, you.

You just said this is between Jack and the fake people in your head. Why would you want to start calling his relatives? That's not exactly staying out of it, now is it.

Your father? You aren't even real. You are Earl, a literal mother fucker. eww eww

Key words there are "I am Earl".

Weird. Asking yourself favor, and getting denied.

You are, lamer. Post a few more Star Trek GIFs and book threads. Did you used to make your mom wear Spock ears while you fucked her?

Pasting the same sentences in post after post. The only person stupid enough to believe your lies, Earl, is you. My gawd.

AngEarl, you remind me of that segment of Creep Show. The one in which Ted Danson digs a pit in the sand, buries himself in it, and lets the tide drowned his ass.
:bigass:
besides how do you ban a person from a v board? any fool can post with any IP they want. Shit anybody who has ever been admin can hack into just about any bb. Reading everybodies PMs is a easy hack for the owner or Admin.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Big fucking deal, baned from a dying chatboard full of dorks and men who dress up claiming to be super hero's. just give me more time for myself. I was getting boarded owning a bunch of men who were emotionally like 5 year olds. In real life I am the kind of girl they masturbate to but they to lame to say hello.
Quit your bitching. :phpcrying: and kthanxbai

besides how do you ban a person from a v board? any fool can post with any IP they want. Shit anybody who has ever been admin can hack into just about any bb. Reading everybodies PMs is a easy hack for the owner or Admin.
I hope they not only ban your IP, but your MAC, as well.

Ange

Banned
You've pasted this crap many times before. It still sounds like bull shit. Try repeating it a few hundred more times. Wait, you can't. You'll be banned soon.

You're not a Hells Angel, Earl. You're a sorry old crackhead pretending to be a hood rat psycho slut.

Broken record. You sure as hell don't act like a compassionate person.

lol Fake people in your head.

Yeah, you.

You just said this is between Jack and the fake people in your head. Why would you want to start calling his relatives? That's not exactly staying out of it, now is it.

Your father? You aren't even real. You are Earl, a literal mother fucker. eww eww

Key words there are "I am Earl".

Weird. Asking yourself favor, and getting denied.

You are, lamer. Post a few more Star Trek GIFs and book threads. Did you used to make your mom wear Spock ears while you fucked her?

Pasting the same sentences in post after post. The only person stupid enough to believe your lies, Earl, is you. My gawd.

AngEarl, you remind me of that segment of Creep Show. The one in which Ted Danson digs a pit in the sand, buries himself in it, and lets the tide drowned his ass.
:bigass:
Bla, bla, bla, say it more and it still will be wrong. Dumb girl, just everybody come to fight for the fat bitch. I had her pics I was posting. I showed them to real people and they almost vomited. Are you a old fat hag like her? I jbew that morbidly obese hog would hide and have her nerd friends fight for her while she stuffed he face

Ange

Banned

No why would I care about what you hope. I could care less. just a diversion for me. I was sick of it pretty fast. one month on a dead board with the same five posters was so fucking boring.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Bla, bla, bla, say it more and it still will be wrong.
Story of your 'life' AngEarl. lmao

Dumb girl, just everybody come to fight for the fat bitch. I had her pics I was posting. I showed them to real people and they almost vomited. Are you a old fat hag like her? I jbew that morbidly obese hog would hide and have her nerd friends fight for her while she stuffed he face
Moron. I stopped fake liking you a few days ago; before you started attacking eloisel. I only look out for myself here, and my own personal amusement. Flame whoever you like. I don't give a fuck.

Ange

Banned

You nerds are so fucking stupid that you watched ange while I been posting with three ither names and IP's here. none of your business anyway. you are just a person too dumb to leave your dying board. all your good posters left long ago. all you have left is the losers to scared to go anyplace but to a nerd board.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
No why would I care about what you hope. I could care less. just a diversion for me. I was sick of it pretty fast. one month on a dead board with the same five posters was so fucking boring.
I don't care if you care or not. I'll be laughing after it happens. Hell, I'm laughing now.

Ange

Banned
Story of your 'life' AngEarl. lmao

Moron. I stopped fake liking you a few days ago; before you started attacking eloisel. I only look out for myself here, and my own personal amusement. Flame whoever you like. I don't give a fuck.
And the story of yours is nobody wants a old maid. stay here and talk to the creeps who think everyday is halloween...siting in their monster outfit saying I come from alpha centuri.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
You nerds are so fucking stupid that you watched ange while I been posting with three ither names and IP's here. none of your business anyway. you are just a person too dumb to leave your dying board. all your good posters left long ago. all you have left is the losers to scared to go anyplace but to a nerd board.
It doesn't matter how many IPs you post with. Once your MAc address is banned, you're fucked. You, being an admin
jerkoff1.gif
, should know that all your accounts will be rounded up, and banned together.

Ange

Banned
I don't care if you care or not. I'll be laughing after it happens. Hell, I'm laughing now.
Maybe if you suck some cock you will forget about a dead bb.. 50,000 boards and you on a dying one where every good poster left for boards like my dads and now the losers that never got noticed are left alone on a sinking ship.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
And the story of yours is nobody wants a old maid. stay here and talk to the creeps who think everyday is halloween...siting in their monster outfit saying I come from alpha centuri.
Earl, you're in your sixties, and a Trek nerd.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Maybe if you suck some cock you will forget about a dead bb.. 50,000 boards and you on a dying one where every good poster left for boards like my dads and now the losers that never got noticed are left alone on a sinking ship.

:phpcrying: WAHHH WWAAAHHHHHH :Cry:

This shit's too easy. :rofl:

Srsly, you done crying yet?

Ange

Banned
It doesn't matter how many IPs you post with. Once your MAc address is banned, you're fucked. You, being an admin
jerkoff1.gif
, should know that all your accounts will be rounded up, and banned together.
You are stupid huh. better check up on what's called *MAC address spoofing*. Shit i know guys who can easily hack into the board itself. v bulletin boards are a piece of cake to break into if you know what your doing. but that would be stealing the board, That would be a bad thing.

Ange

Banned
:phpcrying: WAHHH WWAAAHHHHHH :Cry:

This shit's too easy. :rofl:

Srsly, you done crying yet?
how does anybody cry about soe dork stranger posting to them on some dyimg tiny chat board. You need to catch a train back to reality. you living in your alice in wonderland world. wake up dummy. they got a real world out there. I bbet if i took everybody here's computer away for a month, half would go insane andhalf would kill theirselves.

Ange

Banned
I like turtles.
I have no reply for that one, congradulations

With that, it is time for Ange's beauty sleep

Bye Everybody, you too Kitty, The Good Queen Ange The Beautiful Is Heading For Her Royal Bedroom!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
how does anybody cry about soe dork stranger posting to them on some dyimg tiny chat board. You need to catch a train back to reality. you living in your alice in wonderland world. wake up dummy. they got a real world out there. I bbet if i took everybody here's computer away for a month, half would go insane andhalf would kill theirselves.
Obvious meltdown is obvious.

You are stupid huh. better check up on what's called *MAC address spoofing*. Shit i know guys who can easily hack into the board itself. v bulletin boards are a piece of cake to break into if you know what your doing. but that would be stealing the board, That would be a bad thing.
Hack the board. That'll teach us to fuck with you. :thumb:

Take it down a peg, psycho. All this is just meaningless Internet shit, remember?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL at this fucking thread.

Nice work Kitty :D