C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Haha Houd GIF - Haha Houd Hahahahaha GIFs

Nice bump Old Dirty.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And Another Thang, Venooker...You BUMP'EM and I'll JUMP'EM.......................::day:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
And Another Thang, Venooker...You BUMP'EM and I'll JUMP'EM.......................::day:

Yes, that's how it works, dipshit. I pull the strings and you JUMP. Guess your whining to the mods had no result...hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Nice dancing! :bigass:

jack

Yes, that's how it works, dipshit. I pull the strings and you JUMP. Guess your whining to the mods had no result...hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Nice dancing! :bigass:

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^You BUMP"EM^^ and I'll JUMP"EM

Gank Master
Shirley Temple GIF - Shirley Temple Sandwich GIFs

From the church of god and christ
Joined Jun 9, 2009 | Last seen Feb 12, 2011

jack

I pull the strings, and you:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Blackfoot' Minstrel Show

^^I remember this thread..That wasn't the title^^...It was changed by Gagh, Concaga or Sarek<<that was when they used their admin powers to fuck with ME...<<Note-To-Self: They don't post at Troll Kingdom no mo'[/size]..................:D

HOLLA BLACK
:day:

jack

Sorry Pickle Boy, this thread was ALWAYS called Blackfoot's Minstrel Show, and I bumped it to remind you of what a failure you've always been, and how everyone has always hated you.

You're very mentally ill. You enjoy being hated and verbally abused. Parrot says your dad and mom used to beat you like a rented mule, so it makes sense you'd want to re create that in your later life.

OIG.APxvngtG8CaC_wQUtR15

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Nice thread GANK MASTER!, still getting message on this thread dawg!...Bumped by Venooker December 11, 2023............GANK MASTER | Joined: June 9, 2010...Last Seen: February 12, 2011......:D

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Nice thread GANK MASTER!, still getting message on this thread dawg!...Bumped by Venooker December 11, 2023............GANK MASTER | Joined: June 9, 2010...Last Seen: February 12, 2011......:D
Stop talking to yourself! Makes you look even more mentally unstable.