jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Another merge thread? This isn't good.

NAP is changing the way trolls do business. If New Age Posting doesn't matter to trolls, then what's all this changing post, merging and other mindless bullshit is taking place? Blackfoot has punked you fuckheads sinceless.

You meant "senseless" didn't you?

:::snicker:::

Thread of the year.

^MUG^

stfu5.jpg

jack

LOL

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
You're wrong as usual. TK isn't changing because of you in the slightest. You have been forced to change however, and that's deeply satisfying. This is where you'll show up if you try any of your bullshit outside of Speak Freely...where Gagh will ultimately deal with you.

New Age Posting's days at TK are numbered.

Count on that :bigass:

Up top.

jack

wow, if you ain't a blackfoot dual, you sure has a funny way of showing it :D

jack

LOL read the time stamps, two months elapsed on this thread.

Ange

Banned
I think its weird for a grown man to use duals to support his own lies and bullshit on TK and his own pathetic hyperboard. And then even weirder is that same grown man still persisting for years with his lies and bullshit even when provided tons of evidence proving him wrong. But the weirdest thang of all is throwing away your life, wife, business, and Hummer all because your jealous of jack's popularity.
haha, how could the lamest poster here have fans? that is ludicrous. he contributes nothing except trying to run off any new members.

He would be laughed off the boards I have posted on. Anybody who has to deal wih him, wastes tons of valuable time.

he ain't shit, he just posts like a very shitty poster!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
haha, how could the lamest poster here have fans? that is ludicrous. he contributes nothing except trying to run off any new members.

He would be laughed off the boards I have posted on. Anybody who has to deal wih him, wastes tons of valuable time.

How could a stupid bimbo bitch cunt like yourself not see how lame they are and that noone cares what you have to say or wants you here except Kitty.
Get it through your thick skull, we laughing AT you and not with you.

jack

Well look, Kitty (and Gonad and Dual) all have a point. it's just sad they'd beg for such pathetic scraps? There are better new posters than feeb out there, she's an old one-trick that needs cyber egostroking to feed properly.

I've never "gotten" the ennui, truth be told. I like it here, and love the community. It's only boring if you're new and don't get it.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Well look, Kitty (and Gonad and Dual) all have a point. it's just sad they'd beg for such pathetic scraps? There are better new posters than feeb out there, she's an old one-trick that needs cyber egostroking to feed properly.

I've never "gotten" the ennui, truth be told. I like it here, and love the community. It's only boring if you're new and don't get it.

I see the Ange situation as more of a vehicle to get results, not as a leader or direct major contributor to certain goals.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
poor ange kicked in the crotch by jack, me and everyone else, or used as a pawn by dual to put democracy 'back' in the badlands....

prove you're a nurse!

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
poor ange kicked in the crotch by jack, me and everyone else, or used as a pawn by dual to put democracy 'back' in the badlands....

prove you're a nurse!

Ange

Banned
How could a stupid bimbo bitch cunt like yourself not see how lame they are and that noone cares what you have to say or wants you here except Kitty.
Get it through your thick skull, we laughing AT you and not with you.
Must be more than that. I have 11 members here on yahoo with more awaiting my approval. As for Bimbo, I work as a highly trained professional with lives in my hands. I am so competent that my hospital wants to pay for two more years at UCLA to get my masters and be a Nurse Practioner where I could do everything a doctor does including writing prescriptions. Your board is dying with nobody but a 4th rate poster like Jack here. Poor guy lives here and everybody said they stoped coming to the badland because they never wanted to waste time with him. most commented that jack here 24/7 just like I said.

Ange

Banned

you love it here because this is your world, you can't get a job. you never go out and you are here 24/7

I see nothing you contribute except wasting peoples time. I have tons of stuff to contribute once I get the stalkers away. In the small time I have been here I have fought and squashed all comers. 25 to 1 and the 1 wins.
In 2 weeks here, I have contributed to you nerds, 500 star trek free books in one post and file, also a bootledge underground site where the members can get the 1,000 top all time rock cds for free.

On my boards we have many who argue a thousand times as much as me. It is very easy handing a tard like Jack his Ass though. I saw his pics and laughed. send that old fool to the senor citizens center to play some bingo. I think he can even wear his superhero custom there. that is if he ever gets the courage to step outside.

Ange

Banned

prove you're a nurse!
WillsZenith&Jack the 2010 Power Couple Of The Year! Who Fucks Who First? Poor Jack scared of girls, scared to even go outside. what a creepy dude this asswipe must be in real life. I am tired of my taxes supporting no lives like him. end it Jack, do the world a favor. Jack hates me because I call them like they really are.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I think its weird for a grown man to use duals to support his own lies and bullshit on TK and his own pathetic hyperboard. And then even weirder is that same grown man still persisting for years with his lies and bullshit even when provided tons of evidence proving him wrong. But the weirdest thang of all is throwing away your life, wife, business, and Hummer all because your jealous of jack's popularity.

What are you bangin' about Ange? I gave you props and is this how your gonna play a playa?

Trust me when I(Blackfoot) say I don't usaully give newbies or anyone else props. The last poster that got props from me was a bysexual whose been run offa TrollKingdom with his dick between his legs. The pathetic twat is left running a poorly runned spam board.

And another thang, "Ange".

Keep pwning Jack, its the only reason I like you.