Seph

Retired Account
elaborate fine sir.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Surely, the question is "Should I be floating....". It would be more in keeping with the idea of an unflushable nugget like the creator of this thread.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Oh I wouldn't say that. Conchaga stood up to his detractors. For that, he has everyone's respect. he may have applied the rules incorrectly, but he won't be faulted for that in the slightest, since he was acting in the best interests of the board as he interpreted them. He also didn't give up his admin status or apologise to Charles, which completely pwns all of New Age Posting.

carry on.

This is good.

This isn't good.

Eat shit and die you cock sucker.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Can whomever is modding the badlands keep the fucking chaff out of here?

Seph

Retired Account
*lol*

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Your avatar and sig suggest you're a pimply face geek fag. What do you know about ho's, teenage shitbag.

OMG! Do actually think people are their avatars?

Dumbass.

No. I just think its weird for grown men to have a cartoon characters as an avatar. You know that kids lurk/post here, right?

A grown man with a cartoon character as a avatar could be misleading to kids. It can also be misleading for you. Just saying is all.

I Need TP for My Bunghole

That sig could mislead kids too "Loktar". Just stating the facts.

jack

Wow Charles, is that Gank Master lurking around in that post?

Seems like it :D

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I think its weird for a grown man to use duals to support his own lies and bullshit on TK and his own pathetic hyperboard. And then even weirder is that same grown man still persisting for years with his lies and bullshit even when provided tons of evidence proving him wrong. But the weirdest thang of all is throwing away your life, wife, business, and Hummer all because your jealous of jack's popularity.

jack

Now that IS weird.

aeommai

cookie?
okay wait...he lost all that stuff because of jack? i thought he lsot it because he was incompetent.

Seph

Retired Account
Thread of the year.

jack

okay wait...he lost all that stuff because of jack? i thought he lsot it because he was incompetent.

What Devilman has said to me on the phone is that Charles is completely obsessed IRL

jack

No. I just think its weird for grown men to have a cartoon characters as an avatar. You know that kids lurk/post here, right?

A grown man with a cartoon character as a avatar could be misleading to kids. It can also be misleading for you. Just saying is all.

That sig could mislead kids too "Loktar". Just stating the facts.

Kids neither lurk or post here so you aren't stating any facts of any kind, in fact the very first thing you see when you try to register is a birthdate request. If you are under 18 and indicate that with the birthday info, it demands that you get your parents permission IN WRITING before it will activate your account.

So, no kids lurk or post here, unless they're lying about their age. Your attempt suggesting that Conchaga's avatar is "misleading to kids" is meaningless.

Another merge thread? This isn't good.

NAP is changing the way trolls do business. If New Age Posting doesn't matter to trolls, then what's all this changing post, merging and other mindless bullshit is taking place? Blackfoot has punked you fuckheads sinceless.

KickButt.gif

jack

You're wrong as usual. TK isn't changing because of you in the slightest. You have been forced to change however, and that's deeply satisfying. This is where you'll show up if you try any of your bullshit outside of Speak Freely...where Gagh will ultimately deal with you.

New Age Posting's days at TK are numbered.

Count on that :bigass: