Ange

Banned
What are you bangin' about Ange? I gave you props and is this how your gonna play a playa?

Trust me when I(Blackfoot) say I don't usaully give newbies or anyone else props. The last poster that got props from me was a bysexual whose been run offa TrollKingdom with his dick between his legs. The pathetic twat is left running a poorly runned spam board.

And another thang, "Ange".

Keep pwning Jack, its the only reason I like you.
LMAO, the problem with pwning Jack makes me feel like I am beating a helpless child. And not a very old or smart one. Am I not cruel for taking apart a dumbfuck with limited intelligence like jack. This is his entire world and I have got the whole world either feeling sorry for Jack or laughing at him even more than they normally do.

Ange

Banned
DEATH TO CUCUMBERS!
Cucumbers Are Evil. Let's Unite And Get Them Banned.

Slimier than a snotty tissue, sneaky as a ninja, less trustworthy than a politician. These Infidels are tediously irksome and infiltrate our humble garage sarnies. They must be stopped... DEATH TO CUCUMBERS......!!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Cucumbers Are Evil. Let's Unite And Get Them Banned.

Slimier than a snotty tissue, sneaky as a ninja, less trustworthy than a politician. These Infidels are tediously irksome and infiltrate our humble garage sarnies. They must be stopped... DEATH TO CUCUMBERS......!!!

Fuck you. The only evil Cucumber is Dork Lord aka Pickle.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Aww. So cute.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
You miss him, if only a little.

I'd like to see him come back to the TK Badlands. Some people are just too stubborn.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

I'd like to see him come back to the TK Badlands. Some people are just too stubborn.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

I don't even miss him a little. I'm glad I was able to achieve the small victory of getting my account and posts deleted from his shitty board.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Funny stuff

jack

Not to mention retarded. I love that this thread started in Speak Freely and got its legs down here.

In the BADLANDS :bigass:

jack

I think its weird for a grown man to use duals to support his own lies and bullshit on TK and his own pathetic hyperboard. And then even weirder is that same grown man still persisting for years with his lies and bullshit even when provided tons of evidence proving him wrong. But the weirdest thang of all is throwing away your life, wife, business, and Hummer all because your jealous of jack's popularity.
Quoted for truth.

Well said Loktar.

jack

Oh I wouldn't say that. Conchaga stood up to his detractors. For that, he has everyone's respect. he may have applied the rules incorrectly, but he won't be faulted for that in the slightest, since he was acting in the best interests of the board as he interpreted them. He also didn't give up his admin status or apologise to Charles, which completely pwns all of New Age Posting.

carry on.
:bigass:

jack

I just want to point out that Charles did nothing to get his duals un-banned. GTC deserves the credit. If it weren't for his misguided, trollish lawyering, Charles would never have gotten his duals back. He's the only one who posed the right argument that convinced Menty to overturn my decision.

Let's face it Charles. You couldn't punch your way out of a paper bag.

UP TOP

:pop2:

:bigass:

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I just want to point out that Charles did nothing to get his duals un-banned. GTC deserves the credit. If it weren't for his misguided, trollish lawyering, Charles would never have gotten his duals back. He's the only one who posed the right argument that convinced Menty to overturn my decision.

Let's face it Charles. You couldn't punch your way out of a paper bag.

UP TOP

:pop2:

So you basically wanted to post a sentence? This is its own thread, why?

I will move this well-wishing to the Tea Room. If someone else thinks it's not appropriate for the Tea Room, they may move it to the Badlands. If the Badlands feel it is not appropriate, they may move it to DC. Everything is appropriate there.

So, here I move this thread to the Tea Room.

On to the Starguard threads.

Dick Jacking GIF - Dick Jacking Off GIFs

jack

This thread is a TESTAMENT to your failure, CUNT 40.

Thanks for bumping it! I'M LOVING IT!!