Cakewalk karma welcome thread

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Cakewalk-

Welcome to the Troll Kingdom family. I've started this thread in the hope that you'll respond in whatever way you see fit so I (and hopefully others too) can shower you with a little green love.

Gear

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Welcome cakewalk!

cakewalk

along for the ride
Thank you Gear! Very cool of you.

Don't go being all nice to me though. My 2 closest friends are badass (but sweet) men. Whenever we get together, we razz each other relentlessly most of the time. I'm accustomed to that kind of welcome. Stay away from references to my ID (doesn't mean you can't still call me sock/troll/man) and I'll stop the "paranoid" jokes. Fair deal? Other than that, I enjoy scrapping with you (and serious exchanges) any ole' day - you're fun.

So, here's how I'm gonna respond (but I've got head to work soon) to this nice gesture.

I've been missing my dad a little more since I started hanging out here. He was really smart and funny and stubborn; like most of you here. He was the king of wiseasses too. He had 4 daughters and no sons. Big burly hippy guy, surrounded by 5 women at all times for most of his life. He had 6 dogs in the last 30 or so years. All male. All named "Son". He loved to razz his girls with same tired old one-liners, mostly just to get on our nerves. It worked. I miss those stupid one-liners so much now.

So, let's play battle of the insulting one liners for a bit. Up for it?

cakewalk

along for the ride
Okay, I'll start. But then I hope everyone else jumps in with some tired corny old shit that I can read later on.

Gear, when God was handing out brains, you musta thought he said "trains" and caught the first one out of town. (drum roll)

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Thank you Gear! Very cool of you.

Don't go being all nice to me though.

Don't worry about that;)

Stay away from references to my ID (doesn't mean you can't still call me sock/troll/man) and I'll stop the "paranoid" jokes. Fair deal? Other than that, I enjoy scrapping with you (and serious exchanges) any ole' day - you're fun.

Um...no deal.

So, here's how I'm gonna respond (but I've got head to work soon) to this nice gesture.

Have a great day.

So, let's play battle of the insulting one liners for a bit. Up for it?

Bring it on sweatpea.

cakewalk

along for the ride
Gear:
Um...no deal.

cake:
asshole.

=====================

Gear:
Bring it on sweatpea.

cake:
Much like your wife, I already started - just waiting for you to catch up before I finish up.
=======================

P.s. yep, still haven't mastered the multi-quote function.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Hey Cake - Can we see your titties? All girls have to show them before we take them seriously. It's true. Ask around. Providing you have titties that is (which I doubt).

cakewalk

along for the ride
Hey Cake - Can we see your titties? All girls have to show them before we take them seriously. It's true. Ask around. Providing you have titties that is (which I doubt).

You're about as funny as a pay toilet in a diarrhea ward.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

She already did, didnt you get the nude shot? Huh. Sucks to be you then...I ain't sharing mine.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Karma love thread? More like karma gangbang thread jesus.

Obviously Gear approves of all manner of gangbangs.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
She made me swear on my honor. You know how big I am on honer right? Plus after I spent. A few hours alonewith the nude shots of cakewalk it's even bigger. My honor that is.
An slightly swollen.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Honor-shmonor.
Sharing is caring, period. Besides, every woman knows that nude pics will be distributed*. It's a law of nature. We respect that, AND SO SHOULD YOU, especially when they appeal to your honer like that!!! *shakes head sadly*

*Why else make those pics in the first place?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Sorry sweetie. As any guy will tell you, the honer calls the shots. And my honer just whispered in my ear that we ain't sharing.
Also, typing on a smartphone sure can lead to unintentionally hilarious postal can't it?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Hey, I'm not the one you should say sorry to. I don't even know why I got into this in the first place (not that that ever keeps me from continuing).

the honer calls the shots
Oh don't I know it.

Also, typing on a smartphone sure can lead to unintentionally hilarious postal can't it?
Yeah, those unintentional postals really are something...