Cakewalk karma welcome thread

cakewalk

along for the ride
I admit nothing. I confirm nothing. I deny nothing. My lawyer says I don't have to. Nyahhh.

Taking the 5th is a sure sign of guilt. I forgive you. But, I owe you one public disclosure of something you shared with me that was meant to be private so we're even. Just one, and then we're cool. No grudges.

It's about your little fetish. Not my thing, but I threw you a bone, didn't say anything when you sent me your reply to the "ART PHOTO", and only sent your reply to Eggs to use for the QOTW. Unfortunately, Eggs like you better than me, so helped you create that nostalgic soda pop cover story and alter the QOTW in your favor. Bros before hos is still alive, I guess.

"poop from cake's bottom will still taste good; and always remember to secure your trolling motor"

Now, I gotta run. First, because I have to be somewhere. And, secondly, because I'm a little afraid to read your reply to my unusually juvenile post.

Don't be mad!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You almost always imagine me being involved in something that isn't happening.

Now, something is really happening and you doubt it.

I'm beginning to think that you don't trust me. :smftongue:

?

I'm one of the most trusting people I know. Beloved too.

Tell me though - How would one go about imagining nothing happening?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
See that dog not lying over there? That big, shaggy one that is not stretching his legs and doesn't look at you with his sad puppy dog eyes? NLP - love it or hate it, it works.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
What I want to know is where the fuck did this giant, white elephant come from and how did he get in?

cakewalk

along for the ride
What I want to know is where the fuck did this giant, white elephant come from and how did he get in?

There is no photo of any kind. The white elephant is fiction.

Donovan was just pulling my hair and I was just running with it.

You owe me a one liner; we got just a bit derailed.

cakewalk

along for the ride
Nothing. That's why I gave you 10,000. That and I wanted to seem friendly.

For real?

10,000 must be the magic useless number today.

-You gave me 10,000 nothings.
-Dono and jack are drooling over 5,000 naked aborigne women since the 1800s; 10,000 old titties.
-I've got 10,000 things to do after lunch that won't get done.

Give me something meaningful, damn it.