Cakewalk karma welcome thread

cakewalk

along for the ride
Honor-shmonor.
Sharing is caring, period. Besides, every woman knows that nude pics will be distributed*. It's a law of nature. We respect that, AND SO SHOULD YOU, especially when they appeal to your honer like that!!! *shakes head sadly*

*Why else make those pics in the first place?

ALL LIES. CAKEWALK NEVER SENT DADDY A NUDE PHOTO.

I'd hardly call a cowboy hat, feather choker, snakeskin boots, a belly belt, and turquoise nipple studs "nude". Pfft.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Thought so. I think.

Reminds me of the cognizant sweet potato - "I think therefore I yam".

cakewalk

along for the ride
She made me swear on my honor. You know how big I am on honer right? Plus after I spent. A few hours alonewith the nude shots of cakewalk it's even bigger. My honor that is.
An slightly swollen.

C'mon. If Gear hadn't been such a cock-blocker in the Steel Pan and Foreplay threads, you would have betrayed me in a heart beat.

(Not that I'm questioning your sincerity)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Ilyanna sez: Those conversations could be the source for his neck-condition

Right. Or he's really flexible.

Wait, what did you think I meant?

I'm dating a really short girl now. She came over last night. My neck feels pretty good today but my back is killing me.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
ALL LIES. CAKEWALK NEVER SENT DADDY A NUDE PHOTO.

I'd hardly call a cowboy hat, feather choker, snakeskin boots, a belly belt, and turquoise nipple studs "nude". Pfft.

Wait, there was a cowboy hat and boots in that picture? Are you sure? Because I saw the nipple studs but don't recall the rest.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
We were just joking around about your man stump. Mostly to make us feel better about ourselves.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
C'mon. If Gear hadn't been such a cock-blocker in the Steel Pan and Foreplay threads, you would have betrayed me in a heart beat.

(Not that I'm questioning your sincerity)

First, I never ever EVER betray anyone from whom there is the chance, no matter how remote, of future vagina. The risk is too great.

Second, Gear is not a cockblocker he's my wingman. Why do you think I stand next to him? I may be a condescending, cold, heartless bastard but compared to Gear I'm Prince fucking charming. First time in my life I was ever "the nice one."

cakewalk

along for the ride
Imagine if this was actually happening.

You almost always imagine me being involved in something that isn't happening.

Now, something is really happening and you doubt it.

I'm beginning to think that you don't trust me. :smftongue:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Well, Mr. Honorable, ask jack to return the photo when he's done and look again.

I have found from past experience it's never a good idea to ask for nudie pictures back from jack once he's had them alone. Better just to let him keep those...

cakewalk

along for the ride
I have found from past experience it's never a good idea to ask for nudie pictures back from jack once he's had them alone. Better just to let him keep those...

So, are you admitting that you did in fact betray me and share that private "PARTIALLY CLAD (and artsy)" photo? Because, I have a little something to share too, if that's the case.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So, are you admitting that you did in fact betray me and share that private "PARTIALLY CLAD (and artsy)" photo? Because, I have a little something to share too, if that's the case.

I admit nothing. I confirm nothing. I deny nothing. My lawyer says I don't have to. Nyahhh.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
well I'm off to take the dog for a stroll and then to the gym. Hopefully, this pic thing will be all sorted out when I get back.

ttys

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
We were just joking around about your man stump. Mostly to make us feel better about ourselves.
Yep. Thinking about Dono's man stump ALWAYS makes me feel better.

Second, Gear is not a cockblocker he's my wingman. Why do you think I stand next to him? I may be a condescending, cold, heartless bastard but compared to Gear I'm Prince fucking charming.
:love:

First time in my life I was ever "the nice one."
lol, don't worry, those who've known you a bit longer still see traces of Bad Dono emerge from time to time. :whistle: