I want to smell dark matter
The dirty bastard.

CaptainWacky

The shit shall be watched out of that.

CaptainWacky

Season 2 coming April 5th!

(They'll probably cancel it April 6th since Netflix is cancelling everything they don't make themselves.)

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

The Christmas special was good if you like this tv show (if you don't you probably wouldn't have found it good!)

The Question

Eternal
Sounds like how they tried to "edgy-fy" the Archie comics with Riverdale.

So what's next, Peanuts meets Fallout?

6ldn5CO.jpg

Oh, gods fucking dammit...

CaptainWacky

They're not really "seasons" though. Season one was supposed to be 20 episodes when it was going to be on the CW, but Netflix wanted it divided into two ten episode chunks (that's why "season two" is coming just six months after season one rather than a year like normal.) And they also ordered a Christmas special and stuck it in between bringing the total to 21 episodes. There's 16 episodes in "seasons" three and four combined so really if it was still on the CW it would be like ordering season two since these two "seasons" combined will be shorter than holy fuck this post is long and boring IT'S GOOD THAT WE'RE GETTING MORE SHIPKA.

The Question

Eternal
I like how it's "chilling" now, though. Ooooo. A kids' show. But now it's all... "chilling." I'm so chilled. And thrilled. Right? If I'm pretending to be chilled now, I should pretend to be thrilled, too, right?

Has the cat talked yet? Because the cat has to talk. And be all "wiiiiiise" and shit. 'Cause you can't have a talking animal that's still basically an animal. Can't have it saying stuff like, "Hey, between your chilling adventures, would you mind cleaning my cat toilet, you lazy suck singularity?!"

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Part 2 (NOT SEASON TWO) is an improvement over part 1 in almost every aspect. It leans in more to the stuff I enjoyed most about part1: the crazy witch stuff of the later episodes. It gives a lot of answers about what these witches are all about (something that was missing in part 1) and changes the status quo in a major way by the end. Shipka gets to do a lot more dark witch type stuff that she's very good at (and gets to sing!) and the supporting characters are worked into the main plot for the most part. It's still a very silly show but I enjoyed part 2 a lot and look forward to parts 3 and 4 (OR SEASON TWO SPLIT IN HALF YOU COULD CALL IT.)