The Question

Eternal
Trump: "Terrorists have been caught crossing our border."

CNN: "Nuh uh! Lyin' doody-head!"

Uh... oops:

nhTaP2e.png

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is the idiot that said MS-13 members were in the "caravan". Thanks for the laugh today. I needed one.

btw, show the statistics that back up that fake tweet, dear. Protip: they don't exist.

jack

Thanks for the laughs Johnny. You Trumpettes need to clean the spittle out of your collective mouthpieces. They seem kind of....I don't know....clogged.

The Question

Eternal
Your link there says the same thing the tweet alludes to, dumbass. You can't prove I'm wrong by proving I'm right. It doesn't work like that. Now can that maniacal dementia laughter and go take remedial reading.

jack said:
The statistics that prove that tweet don't exist! Hurrr! *provides the statistics he claims doesn't exist*

Jesus, it's like you're being deliberately, nay aggressively retarded. Not merely, "Durr!" but

"DURRRRR, MUTHAFUCKAAAAA!!! HURRRP A DURRRRRRRR!!! :pissed:"

Last edited:

jack

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking. It completely makes you a liar.

The Question

Eternal
Okay, even though you're incorrect on both points within that compound statement, let's take that statement as a given.

How does that work?

If somebody's reading comprehension is lacking, they don't meet the prerequisite level of knowledge required to knowingly lie.

See, this is your problem, Jack. It's not just that you're misinformed -- it's that you lack the fundamental ability to process even the information you've got.

In short: you're not just wrong, you're stupid.

The Question

Eternal
See, and that typifies most supporters of the Demmunists: sloppy thinking. Reliance on emotion over reason, heavy preference for what they want to be true over what is true. You really, really want Trump to be wrong about whether or not known terrorists are apprehended at the border, so when CNN tells you you're right, WOOHOO!

When DHS says, "No, Trump is right, we are catching terrorists at the border," you have fucking fits and go into contortions to avoid accepting that Trump was actually right and the facts back him up.

jack

Thanks for the laughs, Johnny :bigass:

jack

I was bummed til I read this thread. Now I'm all smiles.

The Question

Eternal
Could have achieved the same effect by throwing you a ball of tinfoil to chew on.

jack

No, it's your continued stupidity and "wet brain" that makes me smile :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Then you're smiling about imaginary shit. We used to lock up nutbags who did that.

jack

HAHAHAHAHAHA Are you French? Or is this "we" you and all the other people that live in that wetbrain of yours? :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
HAHAHAHAHAHA Are you French? Or is this "we" you and all the other people that live in that wetbrain of yours? :bigass:

"We" as in "civilization in general." Nutbags who laughed hysterically about nothing often ended up committed to institutions until their heads were back on straight. How were you unable to figure that out, you mental homunculus?

jack

I'm so sure "civilisation in general" and you have anything in common. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The Question

Eternal
Calm down, mushroom tip, you're rapidly sliding into Jillian territory.

jack

Don't know what a "Jillian territory" is, but you're so demented it's laughable. Dry out a little wetbrain. You're leaving a moist trail behind you.

Reminds me of a snail in some ways. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA